Thread: iG o D[TotalBRO] STEAM_0:0:12454937

1. Default iG o D[TotalBRO] STEAM_0:0:12454937

Player name: iG o D[TotalBRO]
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:12454937
    sb_status: Yes

What hacks: No hacks, just constant mic spam and being a faggot

Other info: I know IBIS doesn't normally perma ban for mic spamming, but I figured I'd throw this up and see what you thought... he obviously will never contribute anything positive to the server. And so there's some record in case he becomes a regular nuisance.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

2. Default

you do NOT ban for mic spamming. you do NOT EVER perma ban for mic spamming.

you mute. once they by pass ur mute, then you do a TEMP BAN. usualy for a few minutes and increase from there.

note* all mutes are reset during map changes, and shouldnt be considered a "2nd chance". in a case of a map change and they continute to MIC SPAM, YOU RE MUTE. BECAUSE YOU DONT BAN FOR A MIC SPAM.

3. Default

I know, but people always say "he's always a problem, we just don't have demos"... I just wanted to put this on the forums so there was a record of it and this seemed like the best place to post it
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

4. Default

he needs to be unbanned. hodgie, you will unban him since hes your ban. we dont waist our time with PERMABANNING MIC SPAMMERS.

MUTE SPAMMERS. this is why we give you the MUTE command.

side note*STEAM_0:1:14734913 this steam ID has been pretending to be clan member, and admin. not stealing names, just wearing our tags.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    side note*STEAM_0:1:14734913 this steam ID has been pretending to be clan member, and admin. not stealing names, just wearing our tags.
    that I believe is a ban right there.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    he needs to be unbanned. hodgie, you will unban him since hes your ban. we dont waist our time with PERMABANNING MIC SPAMMERS.

MUTE SPAMMERS. this is why we give you the MUTE command.
    Um, I didn't ban him, I'm not even an admin... That's why this is in the "Ban Requests" section... not the "Bans" section...

7. Default

Maybe you wouldn't have made that misunderstanding if your weren't so eager to tell us "non-ibis" kids what we were doin wrong

8. Default

alright, youre forgiven.

im clearifying, our apparantly non-clear rules.