Thread: Clan Member List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

theres a player who joined in with the name of "gordon freeman {IBIS}". SHALL WE DROP THE BAN HAMMER ON HIM?

lol i got his steam id but i didnt copied it so it got covered up..gone.!
    Last edited by OnEyEdMaN; 07-16-2010 at 05:02 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    theres a player who joined in with the name of "gordon freeman {IBIS}". SHALL WE DROP THE BAN HAMMER ON HIM?

lol i got his steam id but i didnt copied it so it got covered up..gone.!
    try psychostats first.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Safe to assume that he wasn't but like acolyte said check psychostats first

Also June joined like 2 years ago? Immediately after joining he went afk perma but he still a member. I think hes in jail
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

All members are Admins... Just type ma_admins in console..and you'l find your answer..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    All members are Admins... Just type ma_admins in console..and you'l find your answer..
    not all. i remember something recently about a clanner getting a short ban because they didn't show on ma_admins
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

do you guys really have to take it this far?

sigh...this isnt the flame thread you know..let there be peace among our brothers and sisters and everything in between..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    do you guys really have to take it this far?

sigh...this isnt the flame thread you know..let there be peace among our brothers and sisters and everything in between..
    Don't ruin the moment. This is good reading material.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    not all. i remember something recently about a clanner getting a short ban because they didn't show on ma_admins
    As of This Moment all Members are Admins .... that what he was asking. Don't Post other information about a incident. thats has nothing to do with the clan list..Unless your trying to have him flame here ..if thats your intentions...

Stay on topic people!

9. Default

the only member iv'e hardly played with was the beast 13. He was a pretty cool guy. This was like 2 and half 3 years ago.

All the current members have been here for along time, and im sure they'll outlast many of us.

As for nem, didnt you say you were to good for ibis members and these servers within game a few weeks back?

Why you still here?

oh, he then raged quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.