Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 'm confused right now at my admin powers ...

1. Default 'm confused right now at my admin powers ...

First reason: I am not sure to be able to resolve every problem seen that I am limited by my misunderstanding of your accent that limits me in my spot and admin happens to very often or I'm slow before d 'have really understood what you mean ... (I apologize if you find me slow sometimes = /)

Second reason: I did something stupid, one of the key binder
    ma_beacon # all next to the button on the flash light ...^^' and that made me gone through several times that trying to make the computer hang server = / (does anyone know how "debinder touch"? )

The third reason is that Bha this time I had to pay far too much on the net .. I am unable to renew the subscription admin ... (so the next day I would not admin ... I'll pay the vicinity of 5-7 September)

Signed Tommy, Big Fan of ibis!!

Ps : You know a script translation for CSS? Hmm it would go faster than searches in a dictionary = /

2. Default

yes I will try my best to help you when I can.. not sure if theres a way to unbind a key.. but try this

bind "insert key" "sdhfksfhsdfh" this way you'll just make they key do absolutely nothing .. you can also rebind the key later if you want
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

Thank you for the tip Weeman I test after work!

4. Default

Weeman, you use advanced scripts to cheat in the server, yet you do not know how to unbind a key? That is unbelievably sad

@ -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR

The command is:

Code:
    unbind "key"

5. Default

Thanks walter and lol weeman "That is unbelievably sad"xD

6. Default

Come play GG with me more, sweetie.

Since my admin ran out, I get agitated at the noobs.

If you play with me, I can teach you GG rules.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Weeman, you use advanced scripts to cheat in the server, yet you do not know how to unbind a key? That is unbelievably sad

@ -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR

The command is:

Code:
    unbind "key"
    indeed... when you start learning complicated material.. you completely forgot the absolute basics ... like I'm using linux right now and when I went back to windows to update my mp3 database, I couldn't find the stupid "My computer" and kept going to the run window for some reason...
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

8. Default

why the hell would u have a ma ban all bind next to your flashlight think tommy think

9. Default

also binding numbers is a bad idea like 9 and 0

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    also binding numbers is a bad idea like 9 and 0
    .... true since I use my scroll to shoot... my only other option to change weapons is number key and the "q" and "e" key on my keyboard.. all other keys seems unreasonable to use... but binding 0 is fine i guess.. since you won't be using that for any weapon.. ( do u ?!?!? ) ... actually wise keys to bind would be all the F keys...

the rebuy button can be binded to a secondary button on your mouse.. like say..

mouse4 .. mouse3 could be used.. but it might conflict with mouse scrolling..

unless you're stuck with a basic microsoft mouse.. i suggest binding all your mouse keys.. since its very convenient to use

i recommend you do the following binds

bind "insertkey" admin
    bind "insertkey" "say_team !ztele"
    bind "insertkey" rebuy
    bind "insertkey" +attack ( great way to shoot any gun.. if you bind it to mousescrollup and down )

also

bind "insertkey" sb_status <<<<<< very very helpful.. when trying to catch someone whos hacking while simultaneously changing their name..

and if crap happens.. when someone is crashing the server so fast.. that you can't seem to type the command nor get to admin menu to ban them.. do this

bind "insertkey" "ma_ban 9999999999999999999 [steam ID]

then spam that key continuously when the server reboots.. to catch the hacker.. most server crashing hacks.. takes into effect.. 5-10 seconds after the hacker has fully enter the server... (this is however assuming you know who's crashing the server)

just some ideas Tommy
    Ibis Steam Contest #2