Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How can you spot a radar hack?

Default How can you spot a radar hack?

is it like wallhacks? Im just wondering so i can understand what it is.

2. Default

The radar shows your enemies rather than your team mates (or a combo, but team mates probably crowd the radar screen). If they're not following people through walls with their crosshair (checked after recording demo using sv_cheats 1; mat_wireframe 1) but they know where everyone is without obvious footsteps, then it is likely that radar hacks are in use.

thanks scribble. I was wondering how you catch em since you dont see there radar and all lol.

4. Default

Tracking people though walls is the most common. Currently there are a few technologies in development that will automate detection of wall hacks by comparing player tracking to what they should be able to see in real time. Logically the mathematics is a large barrier to make such detection efficient.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Tracking people though walls is the most common. Currently there are a few technologies in development that will automate detection of wall hacks by comparing player tracking to what they should be able to see in real time. Logically the mathematics is a large barrier to make such detection efficient.
    that's great for wallhacks, but how would that help radar?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    that's great for wallhacks, but how would that help radar?
    they would still follow someone threw a wall if they see the blip on the radar they are going to know the guy is on the other side. its the same concept as esp hacks, it shows you where they are, radar hacks however are dumb because they inject into your css letting valve catch you easier. most hack inject though so when valve scans they pick up the discrepancies. and then its VAC BAN>>

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    they would still follow someone threw a wall if they see the blip on the radar they are going to know the guy is on the other side. its the same concept as esp hacks, it shows you where they are, radar hacks however are dumb because they inject into your css letting valve catch you easier. most hack inject though so when valve scans they pick up the discrepancies. and then its VAC BAN>>
    :nods:

gunhacks (long barrels) are probably the hardest to spot, simply because they'll look like using sound if the person's smart
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    you dont know what youre talking about. radar hacks are the most common private/public cheats out there right now. very difficult to detect via anti-cheat unless youre jaguar from ESEA whos a fucking genius and getting paid well for it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    you dont know what youre talking about. radar hacks are the most common private/public cheats out there right now. very difficult to detect via anti-cheat unless youre jaguar from ESEA whos a fucking genius and getting paid well for it.

how is it that i dont know what im talking about?

10. Default

I will say you're wrong about following people through walls with radar hacks. The scaling is not exact with the radar and you can't know the exact position of a person behind the wall. Radar hacks allows you to see where your enemies are on the map, not through walls.

If you have questions about hacks just search for videos on google. "CS:S <typeofhack> hack" It will give you a good idea of how different hacks function from the hackers perspective.