Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seriously? Plz unban Player: Tentoes 7/8/2010 Time 6:57

1. Default Seriously? Plz unban Player: Tentoes 7/8/2010 Time 6:57

I teamkilled player TCS, I admit that. I did it because he slayed me for killing him after round was over... stupid yes... bannable offence? I doubt it... I play Ibis gungame frequently, and there was a new admin on cant remember his name. I wasnt warned not once for the offence, wasnt slapped, slayed or anything. I believe it was uncalled for, and maybe someone I play with regularly such as Mikey or Cyber can weigh in. XXownsXY was in there so maybe she knew what was going on... Anyways hope to see everyone soon.

Name in game: Tentoes
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23819250 15:30 88 0
    Who banned you: I believe Carbon
    When: 6:55 CST
    Where: Gungame Server
    Why: Not 100% sure

PS. If I was truly in the wrong and I was legitimately banned (not admin abuse) can someone tell me the length of the ban?
    Last edited by jssaylor2007; 07-08-2010 at 08:00 PM.

2. Default

did you try rejoining? like, it wasn't just a kick? when was this?

wait, what am i doing.
    wow, i'm slipping. must have been a rough day at work anyway!!
    what i should have said was
    FOLLOW THE FUCKING FORMAT DUMBASS
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

already tried rejoining, it was around 6:55 CST, and if i'd have known there was a format then I'd have used it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    FOLLOW THE FUCKING FORMAT DUMBASS
    I appreciate you accolyte

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    already tried rejoining, it was around 6:55 CST, and if i'd have known there was a format then I'd have used it.
    It's called taking two seconds to read.

Kthnxbye.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238

Oh look that took me two seconds.

6. Default

LoLz Christmas.
    Its Not Who You Kill,Its What You Kill.

7. Default

unban him. not a legitimate ban

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    I teamkilled player TCS, I admit that. I did it because he slayed me for killing him after round was over... stupid yes... bannable offence? I doubt it... I play Ibis gungame frequently, and there was a new admin on cant remember his name. I wasnt warned not once for the offence, wasnt slapped, slayed or anything. I believe it was uncalled for, and maybe someone I play with regularly such as Mikey or Cyber can weigh in. XXownsXY was in there so maybe she knew what was going on... Anyways hope to see everyone soon.

Name in game: Tentoes
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23819250 15:30 88 0
    Who banned you: I believe Carbon
    When: 6:55 CST
    Where: Gungame Server
    Why: Not 100% sure

PS. If I was truly in the wrong and I was legitimately banned (not admin abuse) can someone tell me the length of the ban?
    I don't remember this incident, or being there, however I haven't seen tentoes do anything ban worthy.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

its part of the game people do all the time u really shouldn't ban for it tho.

no idea wtf this is about but tentos is a good guy. good player, and doesn't talk much.

i can only hope that who ever rage banned him didnt ban him for long