Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Serial killer parents

1. Default Serial killer parents

Its going to be like 10 paragraphs, no one is forcing you to read it all.

So one day I was coming home, trying to blow off some steam when i walked through the door i accidentally pushed my dad's mom. Then i went to my room to turn on my computer to surf the interwebs and do my school project. Then he comes storming in complaining about how i'm "broke". He then starts throwing things and i'm crying like a woman. Then after i saw my computer broke into pieces i soon had thoughts of killing myself. He(my dad) literally has an anger problem. Soon my mom came home seeing my crying on the toilet and she says what happened? and all i could say was ----> him. She soon started yelling at my dad for breaking a 800$ laptop. She started a lecture on saying how my dad doesn't know what money is in this country and so on. While that was happening i was rummaging around for parts that had survived the bombing. All that was left was my mouse,printer,and modem. Soon my dad came into my room saying how i'm a useless piece of shit. I wish he did punch me or beat me or something so i could call 911 and sue my dad. One thing thats been wrong with me is that i shake everything off so fast. If someone dies i would be like "i don't give a shit". Oh i remember that laptop. He gave me one of my favorite moments in my childhood. Especially when we all had our shenannigans at zombie mod. I remember all of james' uber cades and christmas' songs. I remember all of you guys. Ripper,rob,hobo,james,getcha,curdy,sonic,and all of you other people in my heart. Several days after i've had depression wondering how i would i kill myself or where. I could use PILLZS. My mom was comfronting me saying she would get me any laptop i wanted on my birthday(in may). So i'll be able to game with you guys in again. I'm still worried about my steam account though. My dad said he left it to some guys to fix it. I'm worried those guys will steal my account. My dad let me use his laptop now to do my school project since he kind of broke mine. He said wait for it to turn off so i did then i turned it back on and he was like WTF DON'T FUCKING TURN IT FUCKING OFF YOU DUMBSHIT and i'm like and he then runs over the computer and shuts it away from me. Stupid fucker.

Well i hope everyone has a good school year and other stoof i'll try to update you guys soon.

2. Default

Sucks man, hope everything gets better.

3. Default

thanks guys, can you guys give me updates on whats been happening in ibis lately?

4. Default

Nothing really.. just a lot of admin abuse threads thats about it. haha
    and I think... keyword ''THINK'' there was IP changes to the server.

5. Default

hey, about your steam. what i'd do, is whatever you're using to go on the forums, throw steam mon (or maybe just go through steamcommunityonline) and change your password!!!

i'm guessing you have it set so it logs you on automatically right? if so, that means your comp is sending a password along w/ your username whenever you click your shortcut. if you change your password, you should be sending the wrong password, and thus it should prompt for one.

at least i think that's how it'll work.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    He gave me one of my favorite moments in my childhood. Especially when we all had our shenannigans at zombie mod. I remember all of james' uber cades and christmas' songs. I remember all of you guys. Ripper,rob,hobo,james,getcha,curdy,sonic,and all of you other people in my heart..

Well i hope everyone has a good school year and other stoof i'll try to update you guys soon.
    How the hell can you forget me?

jk and goodluck
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

if you don't like your parents, do what I did. get a job and move out, it's quite simple.

you'd honestly kill yourself over not having a PC?.... wow....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if you don't like your parents, do what I did. get a job and move out, it's quite simple.

you'd honestly kill yourself over not having a PC?.... wow....
    no the way he treated me, he would never do any bonding with me all he would do is go down town and get himself drunk, even my uncle tried to get my father bonding with me but no luck with that either

9. Default

I know how you feel bud. You feel your heart pull when ur computer got broke I know how that feels.

As for the parents MOVE THE FUCK OUT... my mom kicked me out then i was 17 and i haven't looked back since. Way worth it man go for it.

As for your account give me ur info ill change ur pass and keep it safe while ur out. You can trust me man.

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

Mastercheff is like 13...I don't think he can move out...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers