Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Frank's Admin Abuse

1. Default Frank's Admin Abuse

This morning I caught admin frank teleporting himself out of the pit of spikes on a map I can't recall, but has that secret hole in the wall. I quickly notified him via mic to stop abusing the Zteleportation and also caught himself slapping himself and beaconing. Inappropriate for an admin. I would like to see some sort of action took agienst his childish ways.

~Console~

[D.O.D.N] Mr. Monopolist : admin slapped himself over there..nobody can get him
    [D.O.D.N] Mr. Monopolist : datz gay
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:0:7045808.
    »zlm« Fluffy Stuff : lol he probly did not
    GIFro connected
    (ADMIN) [GS-ZM]FrankO<ibis.a>: ok then ur just dumb!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Terrorist) [GS-ZM]FrankO<ibis.a> : !ztele
    Stop hackers, support the server, be a leader, and become an ADMIN. Type !admin to find out more!
    Results are in, 6 votes cast
    Option 'Extend 10 minutes' has won the vote
    Map extended by 10 minutes
    ZOMBIE_HUNTER connected
    »zlm« Fluffy Stuff : lol
    ETB: Forced Senlan to Counter-Terrorists (Owned).
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

2. Default

Anyone there that can comment on this...

3. Default

Island defense is the map your thinking of and since when was zteleling out of the pit against the rules. I dont think zteleing will ever be abusing unless its zteleling from a zombie.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Island defense is the map your thinking of and since when was zteleling out of the pit against the rules. I dont think zteleing will ever be abusing unless its zteleling from a zombie.
    I agree with you, but zteleing away from your death is almost exactly like Z teleing away from a zombie. In my opinion. And I was banned for "Disrespect" I believe, but I don't think that should be a perma ban.
    Last edited by Yasuhiko; 10-06-2008 at 04:17 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuhiko View Post
    I agree with you, but zteleing away from your death is almost exactly like Z teleing away from a zombie. In my opinion. And I was banned for "Disrespect" I believe, but I don't think that should be a perma ban.
    No its not actually. Zteleing away from your death is not like zteleing from a zombie. Because when you ztele from falling then you start back at the begining and zombies can easily tag you. and i dont think you were perma banned. Maybe an hour ban or so.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    No its not actually. Zteleing away from your death is not like zteleing from a zombie. Because when you ztele from falling then you start back at the begining and zombies can easily tag you. and i dont think you were perma banned. Maybe an hour ban or so.
    Ban was at 11AM US CENTRAL time. It is now 5PM in the afternoon and Im still banned. Unjust ban.

7. Default

Zteleing when falling into the pits is not illegal. IF you were human and a zombie was jumping after you then that's up for debate. otherwise no matter what your opinion is(i dont mean to be rude) he wasn't abusing. End of Story.

8. Default

The funny thing we banned people for zteleing away from zombies,, but I seen plenty of monthly admins doing it too... I guess since you pay for admin its ok to do it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    The funny thing we banned people for zteleing away from zombies,, but I seen plenty of monthly admins doing it too... I guess since you pay for admin its ok to do it.
    Well isn't the question whether or not he was zteleing from zombies or just the pit. Those are two different scenarios.

10. Default

Even so, I admit thats its not illegal, but it was pretty cheap. But the fact of the matter is that a perma ban is not the right punishment for this situation.

If I can get an appeal or if someone could lift the ban, I would be greatful.
    Last edited by Yasuhiko; 10-06-2008 at 10:17 PM.