Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention zerooooo

1. Exclamation Attention zerooooo

It's official.

Tony refuses to give me back my account.

So I need to have the admin removed from that account to my new one...

Um the steam ID is:
    STEAM_0:0:24773196

So yea.

PLZFIX.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

ANYWAYS.

I need to shower now.

And then eat.

And then run to Wal Mart with my no money.

I expect admin powers when I get back.

D

<333!!!

jaaaykaaayy<333

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Fuck.

Still 99%.

I want 100% now.

4. Default

sfhjshgjkghjhgfcbnmsgjksftdhcbnmxhjkdgfghzvbnmchju gxyftdfgbnm,kchjgfzfdZaytusydicjkhjhnjxyudkc,b

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS.

5. Default

Yes.

Thereeeee.

6. Default

MBP is going to yell at you...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    MBP is going to yell at you...
    not in a sweet or flirtatious type of way either.

also... i just noticed u have no gg wins... no rank on the pub, and have no zombie server activity... god im glad u pay us for admin...

8. Default

not only is MBP gonna yell at chelsea but this is the first thread where the person was talking to themselves. way to go chelsea your officially psycho.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    not only is MBP gonna yell at chelsea but this is the first thread where the person was talking to themselves. way to go chelsea your officially psycho.
    literaly.

10. Default

What a bunch of meanies !