In-game Name: Virtus

Born: Friday the 13th. 1990

Weapons of Choice: Scout, Deagle

Maps:

GG:

Bluesector, Complex, Deagle, Blue Arena

ZM:

Roy ship, highway, Highschool beta.

Reason for App: I love IBIS servers and I think they are the best server i played on. been playin on this server for almost a year and I enjoyed every minute of it.

P.S. Cool to have a Russian clan member =D

Experience: Been on GG, ZM and PUB servers for almost a year. been admin all the time, I know almost everyone that plays on the server.

Contact Info: PM on steam, 24/7

Other: I'm not one of those immature and irresponsible kids who act like 5 year olds just to get some attention.

Respect your clan fellows and regs.
    Last edited by virtus; 05-25-2009 at 07:42 PM.

2. Default

good player. thumbs up.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    P.S. Cool to have a Russian clan member =D
    We already have a russian clan member....but Good Luck !

4. Default

Dam.. But thats ok! 2 russians are going to be much better =D

5. Default

Virtus is a cutie pie. Good luck Virtus, i've had tons of fun Pew'ing on you in GG.

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

I know the input of regulars (non-clan members) doesn't really matter in these threads. But I just wanted to say that even though I've had complaints about him in the past - even started a thread, I think he's been pretty good lately and has definitely been a long time IBIS faithful. Good luck you dirty Russian.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

7. Default

thread posts by anyone essentialy mean nothing. the poitn of an app is to let us know who you are and you want in. we decide privatly who gets in with out regard to posts on an app.

my post and NYCO's post, even zeros posts on an app thread means nothing when it comes to deciding an apps fate. it all matters in the discussion.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    thread posts by anyone essentialy mean nothing. the poitn of an app is to let us know who you are and you want in. we decide privatly who gets in with out regard to posts on an app.

my post and NYCO's post, even zeros posts on an app thread means nothing when it comes to deciding an apps fate. it all matters in the discussion.
    I didn't comprehend your jibberish.

9. Default

i walked out, into the rain
    looked at my phone, and saw your rang
    and i jizzed in my pants.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i walked out, into the rain
    looked at my phone, and saw your rang
    and i jizzed in my pants.
    Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh !!