Thread: !ztele using !zmenu option

1. Default !ztele using !zmenu option

I would like to know the status on my request of disabling the !zmenu ==> !ztele option from humans

so far i banned another player who ztele from zombies using the !zmenu option and denying his claim. he can use the console to back him up because it won't show that he ztele'd nor show on the chat box. If i didn't catch that player ztele'ing from zombies while recording a demo, it will take awhile for other admins to realize this problem. the majority of the new admins dont know how to record or post a demo. I too am not that knowledgable with the demo options yet.

if the !zmenu ==> !ztele option from humans is not disabled, i believe that soon more than half of the players will get away with it and admins will give up enforcing that particular rule.

2. Default

relax mate. zero's a little bit busy what with wcs BREAKING in a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

dude i'm am relaxed. i know he's busy. i'm just bringing up the subject just in case he missed my request. my request started on Feb 2010. if you play as much i do (well i mainly spectate) on the ZM server you can see how players ztele from zombies. but the !ztele from !zmenu issue is unnoticably getting bigger. Of course i'll wait for his response. i just hope its not too late.

Default !ztele

Why not double the !ztele time for humans and make it 15 seconds or somthing I figure i do get trap as a human and unablle manage break free disableling it be harder when get trap inside a cade that gonna enter. But i do understand the !ztele for humans is very cheap should be disable or increased of a time limit of use.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tailsy View Post
    Why not double the !ztele time for humans and make it 15 seconds or somthing I figure i do get trap as a human and unablle manage break free disableling it be harder when get trap inside a cade that gonna enter. But i do understand the !ztele for humans is very cheap should be disable or increased of a time limit of use.
    no. what you do is eliminate the !ztele command from the menu, and also disable it's teamsay ability. then keep the timer for humans at 3 seconds, and for zombies at instant.

it's the admins' jjobs to take care of people they see !ztele from zombies. zero doesn't have to screw with stuff to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?