Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emTr0 View Post
    Seriously though, we should coordinate which PVP server we'd all join so someone doesn't spend time on the wrong one. Darth Malak was pretty good but any sith/na/east/pvp should do. They're adding servers before launch too.

Maybe a SWTOR vent lobby?
    i thought it was agreed that you would all join frufru
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

3. Default

a summation of my thoughts on swtor after beta play:

voice acting is cool. now i actually play an mmorpg with the sound on
    feels smooth, open, lots of options...like a world instead of a hallway
    looks puuuurty
    buuut....it just doesn't do enough for me

worth a 1 time purchase? yes. worth a monthly fee? unfortunately no but that all depends on economic status...mine puts me in a spot that makes it not worth that much.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

More links:

and a general link:

ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emTr0 View Post
    I guess I should greatly consider pre-ordering to get that five day head start then...
    you wont get the full 5 days. I believe that's only for people who pre ordered from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    I don't think iv ever played a beta that resulted in a mass rollback. Part of the reason being no one is maxed and able to test end game content so to keep beta treater chars around to play end game would be ideal. I see no point in mass roll back and fear it may discourage players to purchase or continue playing at launch. Non theless we should reroll on a PvP server and immidiatly start guild ingame at kaas city.
    what mainstream MMO have you ever beta tested where you got 2 keep your character?

cause ive yet 2 see 1 ever do this... as it's kinda common sense that you're fucking every 1 over who wasn't a beta tester over if you do that. people race 2 be the first 2 max lvl, and 2 do other various things... letting the beta testers keep their characters gives them an un fair advantage. the point of beta is for testing, not 2 allow you 2 get a lead on every 1 come launch.

also my beta character from the previous week testing phase wasn't even available come this testing phase.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you wont get the full 5 days. I believe that's only for people who pre ordered from the get go.

what mainstream MMO have you ever beta tested where you got 2 keep your character?

cause ive yet 2 see 1 ever do this... as it's kinda common sense that you're fucking every 1 over who wasn't a beta tester over if you do that. people race 2 be the first 2 max lvl, and 2 do other various things... letting the beta testers keep their characters gives them an un fair advantage. the point of beta is for testing, not 2 allow you 2 get a lead on every 1 come launch.

also my beta character from the previous week testing phase wasn't even available come this testing phase.
    Rift didnt mass roll back. on a lighter note id like to ask if our guild is all set for launch, we need to choose a server by dec 2nd. I got an email about it today.

also for anyone who plans on playing the game, register and apply to the guild, you have until Dec 2nd to do so. You can apply here http://www.swtor.com/guilds/125278/ibis GO GO GO!!!! Lets have a high presence of ibis community members ingame on launch day! =D

also as your healer, look at and discuss http://torguild.net/calculator/sith-...00000000000000
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 11-28-2011 at 07:10 PM.
    Personal reform

7. Default

not 100% sure how I pick the server. am REALLY hung over today, will figure it out tonight.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    not 100% sure how I pick the server. am REALLY hung over today, will figure it out tonight.
    Woot! apart from that out guild is flagged "Ready" so we are set either way.
    Personal reform

9. Default

few more weeks and we will all be pwwning

Maynard - The WCS Guy

i was all like "Lord zash, im not your slave!" and she was all like "but darling i got you a spaceship to go explore the galaxies!"

yay.. pretty sure that was my highlight of the beta testing.. to bad im done tell launch day now )=
    Personal reform