Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey Im new

1. Default Hey Im new

Hey this is Green Chile i play in the normal map rotation server thought i'd stop by and say hey

2. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Hello green chile. 0wns

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

howdy nigga!

5. Default

Welcome

6. Default

Hey find a good place to hide :P

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Heroh

Look around and explore the other servers when ya get a chance too, might run into ya
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chef C Green View Post
    Heroh

Look around and explore the other servers when ya get a chance too, might run into ya
    READ this.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...g-a-good-admin
    among all the other links that people will make sure to post here (God, i really need to have a notepad list of all the rule links for them new ppl...)

DONT abuse, dont be an idiot, dont be a dickhead, dont be anything that is not in these links. you got that?
    Yes, im being a dick, but it's for ur own good considering the crappy admins we collected this week lol...
    douchebaggyness aside, good luck
    add me on steam /id/CyberSecs or search me "Cyber ibis.a".
    im one of the people that will make ur life a living hell if u fuck up, trust me on that bubbye
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kagemusha View Post
    I LOVE THE COCK......I LOVE TO SUCK IT....CUDDLE WITH IT...LICK IT...BLOW ON IT....IN MY ASS...AROUND MY ASS....RIPPING ME A NEW ONE....POUNDING ME HARD.....FUCKING ME TILL I BLEED....
    the "useless shiet" as you put it are the rules that admins are required to follow. the ones you broke.

which is why you're banned.

you must have no life if you're doing nothing but trolling a community you're neither welcome in, or are even allowed to play in.

@ newcommer, the above person has been perma banned for breaking multiple rules, making up his own, and in general being a fail admin. please don't let him discourage you. as long as you have some measure of common sense, you'll do fine. welsome to the club mate!

- I FIXED THE QUOTE FOR YOU ----- HITMAN
    Last edited by Hitman; 03-19-2012 at 09:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

He got banned for abusing his powers. We tried to reason with him but he did not want to listen. He was given many opportunities and only wanted to follow his own rules, instead of the rules that the community has laid down and PROVEN to work time and time again.

Now he is crying like a little girl.

But welcome to the server. Please follow the rules and enjoy your stay here in IBIS.

If you decide to become an admin some time down the road, please contact some admins (they use the IBIS.A) or clan members <ibis>

Enjoy your stay!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png