Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ibis ranking system

1. Default Ibis ranking system

PUT POOTER BACK IN THE ZOMBIE MOD RANKINGS. he was 1st hes like a legend. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE zero =]

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    PUT POOTER BACK IN THE ZOMBIE MOD RANKINGS. he was 1st hes like a legend. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE zero =]
    A legend he may be. But he just left abruptly while we were sleeping. He didn't even say goodbye. Did he give one thought to how WE would feel when we woke up in the morning and that he was gone forever. No Pooter does not love us anymore. So we shouldn't love Pooter.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    He didn't even say goodbye.
    Wait, when did he say anything?
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Not going happen, he lost his skill and rank for not playing.

He would have to play to get back in.

5. Default

Did you know, that I'm black?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    Did you know, that I'm black?
    I've read three of your posts today, all were pointless. What the hell is going through your mind when you decide to respond to threads?
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    A legend he may be. But he just left abruptly while we were sleeping. He didn't even say goodbye. Did he give one thought to how WE would feel when we woke up in the morning and that he was gone forever. No Pooter does not love us anymore. So we shouldn't love Pooter.

If you'd been paying any attention Pooter left with a lot of us to form GS-ZM a separate server/group because a few Zombie mod players felt picked on and treated like shit for only playing Zombie Mod on IBIS. We asked the clan and zero to start a separate clan type group called IBIS ZM but there were concerns about how the group would be policed so that we wouldn't give a bad name to the site/clan. Many members split apart to form a seperate server... This group later shut down the zombie mod server to start playing Left 4 Dead and Insurgency. While some still talk of bringing it back this summer I don't see it happening... due to issues of time and money. I myself made some enemies here at IBIS simply because I followed my friends Cujo, Pooter, and Stamp. Pooter was the best Zombie mod player Ive ever played with but even he has moved on to other games...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    If you'd been paying any attention Pooter left with a lot of us to form GS-ZM a separate server/group because a few Zombie mod players felt picked on and treated like shit for only playing Zombie Mod on IBIS. We asked the clan and zero to start a separate clan type group called IBIS ZM but there were concerns about how the group would be policed so that we wouldn't give a bad name to the site/clan. Many members split apart to form a seperate server... This group later shut down the zombie mod server to start playing Left 4 Dead and Insurgency. While some still talk of bringing it back this summer I don't see it happening... due to issues of time and money. I myself made some enemies here at IBIS simply because I followed my friends Cujo, Pooter, and Stamp. Pooter was the best Zombie mod player Ive ever played with but even he has moved on to other games...
    He's good at cadding, but as i recall for escape maps he was horrible. BUT no1 is perfect, but pooter was kinda the quite guy who like to Relax and just have fun. The GS-ZM members are acceptable players, who i can see making a comeback in the future

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    He's good at cadding, but as i recall for escape maps he was horrible. BUT no1 is perfect, but pooter was kinda the quite guy who like to Relax and just have fun. The GS-ZM members are acceptable players, who i can see making a comeback in the future

Thanks... I would love to get alot of the old school guys back in IBIS to have some fun this summer...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I've read three of your posts today, all were pointless. What the hell is going through your mind when you decide to respond to threads?
    Rather, "what am I not thinking when I decide to respond to threads?"

Well, I don't usually think about having sex with Queen Latifah. But, there is a first time for everything good sir!!