Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules

1. Default Rules

came on this morning and some dude are being racist, warned them but they kept on going so i had to ban both of them, after banning the last guy a player ask me when did the racims against the server rules. i ask him to type in rules, but he said it doesnt show. i typed in rules on chat and it showed the player ranks(top 10) instead of the server rules. i think this matter should be fix.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    came on this morning and some dude are being racist, warned them but they kept on going so i had to ban both of them, after banning the last guy a player ask me when did the racims against the server rules. i ask him to type in rules, but he said it doesnt show. i typed in rules on chat and it showed the player ranks(top 10) instead of the server rules. i think this matter should be fix.
    hmmm, that is troubling.

but if people bitch at you for banning a racist (after numerous warnings) tell them to take it up here.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Racism isn't against the rules as long as it isn't directed at another player.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    you cracker lover
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you cracker lover
    I'm offended by this, I'm a cracker.

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

aww I didn't know TURTLES had feelings..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Your shit's weak, asian boy.

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    i didnt know turtles were white lol

9. Default

Your shit's weak, asian boy.
    that's not true you should have seen the size of the little turd nugget I dropped in the bowl last night.

looked like a black hulk.

Cracker power!!!!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers