Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hello everyone

1. Default hello everyone

i became an admin this week

i've been playing on ibis servers for a few months now mostly gungame and been branching out from there i'll be playing on all four servers i'm sure most of u have seen me whether or not u remember me or not hope im welcomed
    Last edited by tj26; 11-15-2009 at 10:35 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    i became and admin this week

i've been playing on ibis servers for a few months now mostly gungame and been branching out from there i'll be playing on all four servers i'm sure most of u have seen me whether or not u remember me or not hope im welcomed
    you mean I became AN admin this week not i became and admin this week anyways hello GTFO GG and get on ZM ^_^
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 11-15-2009 at 09:02 PM.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Sonic you're just a slight step above Tommy when it comes to speaking english so don't get too confident about correcting others. And it's anyways not anways. You so stoopid!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Sonic you're just a slight step above Tommy when it comes to speaking english so don't get too confident about correcting others. And it's anyways not anways. You so stoopid!
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; Today at 09:02 PM..

Welcome to the adminhood, tj26. As part of the hazing process, you much drink 2 U.S. gallons of water and run around the neighborhood naked.

5. Default

Welcome to the forums, TeeJay.

Welcome to admin-hood.

Don't let it get to your head.

Hugs and kisses!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    its stupid not stoopid! anyways o.o D: bleh this is freaking typing not speaking i haven't spoken in ZM/GG/PUB only in WCS because none of you are in there and only when I scrim as well bleh.
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 11-15-2009 at 10:32 PM.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.

7. Default

i do play zm sonic maybe you're (<----there u go spelling freaks) just not on enough

8. Default

I've playd with you many times in GunGame.

Great to hear you got admin... see you in game.

9. Default

thx vlad appreciate it

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    i do play zm sonic maybe you're (<----there u go spelling freaks) just not on enough
    I've seen you play ZM but your more of a GG whore, but Hey ^_^ at least you got admin o.o