Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: ZM is out of control

1. Default

but well said alex.

2. Default

I ain't so saint, and I know damn well I'm not the best admin out there, but jesus christ this shit has to stop or I'ma stop paying for admin also. I try to set a good example on the servers and we got idiots like craig boner and crazy robert and what not who just make a joke out of being an admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    you know mastercheff .... anyone can be admin. they don't even need try outs to qualify. all we have to do is pay and you'll have admin regardless. look at some players who use it to get their way such as punish people they hate, constantly abuse admin or take advantage of their rank. look at some players who use it even when they have broken rules before or while they are admin.
    you can be 5 years old, ask your parents for their paypal account and have admin so they don't have to deal with you for the rest of your life.
    look at the admins who are really strict to the rules but still get pointed at and end up losing the argument. look at the admins who put up a nice pic of themselves to have players side with them every time because they look good. look at the admins who lost most their friends after becoming admin. look at the admins who try to do bring good to the server but is never recognized.

if you decide to become admin, where you stand right now will change hopefully for good and not for worse. and as for me hopefully at the end of this month it will be a good ending as "alex_mamaroneck <ibis.a>"

Alex was a good admin, no doubt.

@rage : i just recently started playing at ibis ZM again, trying really hard to get back into it, but it's tough.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    nada man... just done being admin.... got tired of it. just telling you my experience as admin. i want play and not judge. thats all.

and what do you mean what? havent' you felt that when you were admin? oh wait that was too long ago when your parents stop giving your allowance. is thats why you are on the forums alot? ....

"so it begins............"
    lol. for the record, i was never admin. so don't you feel like a dumbass? now i really want to know why you are so fucking hostile towards me? it's not my fault you lost all your friends when you became admin, though you seem to be blameing the community at large for it. maybe you're just a stupid piece of shit who should learn to choose their friends more carefully. huh, there's an idea. quit blameing others for the results of your actions and attitudes. look inward for the error.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Do I honestly need to go in ZM regularly again just so people stop doing stupid bullshit?

6. Default

Christmas, its hopeless. I can go in after not playing a day and I end up warning and kicking and muting players within the first 5 minutes of being there. Some of these admins just don't give a flying fuck what happens. They just want the power to use when they want to use it, and not use it when it should be used.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

After I compile this fucking map (I hate sdk) I'll go in and bust some heads.

Haven't had the chance in awhile.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    After I compile this fucking map (I hate sdk) I'll go in and bust some heads.

Haven't had the chance in awhile.
    cool
    story
    bro

9. Default

christmas zm's a lost cause and fucking disgrace so dont even bother with it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    christmas zm's a lost cause and fucking disgrace so dont even bother with it.
    you bitch about everything. shut up
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?