Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry christmas

1. Default Merry christmas

Merry Christmas to you all

hope ya all have a good day

2. Default

crappy work day...
    I received aprox 30 emails not a single one fucking work related. just all stupid ass "wish you a merry xmas" and dumb xmas cartoons. wtf IT!!?? do your job and stop the inter company spam!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    crappy work day...
    I received aprox 30 emails not a single one fucking work related. just all stupid ass "wish you a merry xmas" and dumb xmas cartoons. wtf IT!!?? do your job and stop the inter company spam!

Agreed. I had to go file death certificates and go to the Polish Consulate tog et permission to ship the remains of a deceased to Poland and OMFG if they get off their fat fucking asses and actually try, there wont be 100+ fucking people waiting and the tellers complaining. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Merry christmas

4. Default

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a great time. I plan to add some new maps this weekend to the servers.

5. Default

Merry Christmas.

6. Default

Merry Christmas... im getting left 4 dead.
    -MBP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Merry Christmas... im getting left 4 dead.
    Depending on your graphics card, you will not be disappointed.

8. Default

I already played the demo and the real game at my friends. I was going to get it a wile back but i never had the money. Christmas present FTW!
    -MBP

9. Default

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I got sattelite radio for my car and left 4 dead. those were the most important lol
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I got sattelite radio for my car and left 4 dead. those were the most important lol
    Sirius ?