Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some maps should be voted on being removed.

1. Default Some maps should be voted on being removed.

I think some of the maps in the pub are just ridiculous. They kill the server in like 3 rounds. haha.

I think we should hold votes on the following maps if they need to be removed or not:

nipperhouse
    vegas
    militia
    train

and a few others i cant think of right now... make suggestions tho and lets get some of the bad maps that kill the player count out of here.

2. Default

All of those maps will remain in the IBIS servers.

3. Default

There nothing wrong with those maps.None of those maps are going anywhere. There are plenty of servers thats have 24hr dust 2.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    I think some of the maps in the pub are just ridiculous. They kill the server in like 3 rounds. haha.

I think we should hold votes on the following maps if they need to be removed or not:

nipperhouse
    vegas
    militia
    train

and a few others i cant think of right now... make suggestions tho and lets get some of the bad maps that kill the player count out of here.
    Aren't the servers primarily controlled by end of map votes held prior to the actual map ending? (Provided there are players in the server to negate a map rotation).

Why would you want those maps removed? If people are leaving a server because those maps are being played, they should pay attention to the vote their casting.

5. Default

those are good maps, theirs no reason to have vote on themp. especially vegas
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

6. Default

remove militia and train?!!?!?!?!? thats crazy talk
    Last edited by deaf; 08-23-2008 at 10:51 PM.

7. Default

Remove fucking Snoopie and Winterescape (I think that's what its called, the one with the big snowman). I can't stand those two maps. Winterescape looks like a clusterfuck of shit and its boring as hell, and zombies NEVER have a chance on Snoopie.

I know people are gonna say Snoopie is a good map, because they love to crouch in an invisible wall for 5 minutes shooting their M4s at a helpess zombie. Yay. Fun.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Foppa View Post
    Remove fucking Snoopie and Winterescape (I think that's what its called, the one with the big snowman). I can't stand those two maps. Winterescape looks like a clusterfuck of shit and its boring as hell, and zombies NEVER have a chance on Snoopie.

I know people are gonna say Snoopie is a good map, because they love to crouch in an invisible wall for 5 minutes shooting their M4s at a helpess zombie. Yay. Fun.
    You do realize they were talking about the Pub server, not ZM... right?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stamp View Post
    You do realize they were talking about the Pub server, not ZM... right?
    Bleh... Whatever, I still stand by my statement =P

10. Default

Why would the zombies not all go deformed and overrun the humans...

Also I can speed up or increase the health of the zomibes on that map to fix the imbalance. What do you guys think it would take to correct it.