Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Admin Only Section

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Tragedy, unless you know me personally and have a real sense of who I am as a person, I suggest you not try to figure out whether I have an attitude or am laughing as I type. Seriously, the whole "figuring out your mood" over text is fucking hysterical.

Secondly, you just made my point. Unless it doesn't agree with yours fuck everyone elses. Pretty middle schoolish attitude there.
    Well you took my first sentence wrong then. I meant that I don't care that you dislike the idea...as in...it doesn't bother me. I am not mad that you disagree. You silly goose.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

2. Default

Screw you guys, I'm going home!

(Again, not that my vote matters, but having operated and moderated several forums in the past, a place for admins to dump information is very very helpful.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    Screw you guys, I'm going home!

(Again, not that my vote matters, but having operated and moderated several forums in the past, a place for admins to dump information is very very helpful.)
    Why does your vote not matter? Hell...this is a section of the forums FOR admins and you are an....ADMIN!! I'm getting on GG, I better see you there.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

4. Default

I'm.. Going to close this now..

Zero has enough things to do, and regulars are sometimes as helpful, if not more than admins at times, seeing as they are often reliable witness, etc. Anything else can be dealt with in PMs.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

you guys seriously need to stop saying why do the clan members get a private sections but admins don't.

it because everything an admin needs discuss should be seen by the entire community. just cause your a reg doesn't mean you should be excluded in posting in a thread just cause your not an admin.

an admin only section also will not cut back or stop the flaming, if anything it would only increase it.

clan members get our own private sections cause we have to be able to vote and talk about things among ourselves with out the interruption of off topic ideas.

if your dying to see what is in the clan only section so bad, become a clan member. its possible.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

An admin only section has been planned for 2 years now. It will be implemented after and with the new admin system as changes in the new system make having such a thing more reasonable. As for now one will not be made, but note that admin or not the clan members will have access and mod over it.