Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Senior admin / chelsy

1. Default Senior admin / chelsy

Since when does IBIS servers doenst have senior admin RULE? because I've been told by chelsy that Jigsaw is the owner of the IBIS now and Zero is nothing anymore.. Cuz i was senior admin then she came and told me go fuck myself and changed the map...

Is this a new rule?

P.S. Should I start another thread on RACISM? cuz she calls everyone "JEW"... Or its not racism no more?
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

2. Default

didn't you just make a thread about this two days ago? and besides, you abuse this rule (along with all the others) all the time. just let it go dude, stop poking at every damn thing.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    didn't you just make a thread about this two days ago? and besides, you abuse this rule (along with all the others) all the time. just let it go dude, stop poking at every damn thing.
    You got demo of me abusing? At least i back up my words... all u do is talk shit.. got demo post it..

P.S. this is not just cuz of map... Im wonderin is Zero really no one here like chelsy told me... or Jigsaw and Chelsy owners of the server now?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    You got demo of me abusing? At least i back up my words... all u do is talk shit.. got demo post it..

P.S. this is not just cuz of map... Im wonderin is Zero really no one here like chelsy told me... or Jigsaw and Chelsy owners of the server now?
    you know how whenever i come in the server the first thing you do is mute me? ya, thats on demo, will you tell me how to post it? it never lets me put it up for some reason... maybe how to put them into movie maker so i can put all the nice clips together in a nice little short for everyone.

5. Default

you know how whenever i come in the server the first thing you do is mute me? ya, thats on demo, will you tell me how to post it? it never lets me put it up for some reason... maybe how to put them into movie maker so i can put all the nice clips together in a nice little short for everyone.
    good job tryin to do what mallisin or what his name is in other post... he tried to make a movie too.. well if u tryin to make a movie... u dont got no demos... P.S. i mute u cuz u got a big mouth.. rejoin to over mute ill ban u..

P.S. remmber u banned me everytime i came to server? dont like ur own medicine?

6. Default

good job tryin to do what mallisin or what his name is in other post... he tried to make a movie too.. well if u tryin to make a movie... u dont got no demos... P.S. i mute u cuz u got a big mouth.. rejoin to over mute ill ban u..

P.S. remmber u banned me everytime i came to server? dont like ur own medicine?
    so you just admitted to banning me everytime i come in the server, so you just admitted to admin abuse, and here it is, on the forums in proof, now i dont need demos since you just admitted it. thank you Virtus

7. Default

this guys just on a witch hunt, just ignore him.

8. Default

so you just admitted to banning me everytime i come in the server, so you just admitted to admin abuse, and here it is, on the forums in proof, now i dont need demos since you just admitted it. thank you Virtus
    Did u even understand what the fuck u just said?

I dont give a shit what u say ... post demos.. that will be a proof.. all my threads have demos.. i dont post words bullshit..

9. Default

Did u even understand what the fuck u just said?

I dont give a shit what u say ... post demos.. that will be a proof.. all my threads have demos.. i dont post words bullshit..
    but you don't understand, you just said you abuse your admin, i don't need demo's you just said you did. i win!

10. Default

but you don't understand, you just said you abuse your admin, i don't need demo's you just said you did. i win!
    Canadian fuck... come to server and say something stupid.. please..