Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Panda admin abuse!!

1. Default Panda admin abuse!!

Admin's INGAME name: A<ibis.a> (He uses to be Panda|ibis.a|)
    You're INGAME name:Kiro
    Server: Ibis Gungame Mod 7:20 pm
    How did he/she abuse: He did not respect me at all during the game, and this is happen every time I am on Ibis server.

The first time, he used the word FAGGOT to make me feel upset, sorry but i dont care about it, because i am playing on IBIS just for fun.

He kept doing that for so many time, he post a thread on the middle of the game so all the player can see it. I have almost 15 pictures to prove about that, and i don't want to post this thread.

Today, on GG server, Envy was there too, and he should able to tell the true, because he saw that many time.

I understand that all player should respect admin but that is mean admin have to respect other player.
    READ THE RULE AGAIN
    VII. Respect
    By the way i have some picture to prove that, if other admin want it, i can post all of them.
    Attached Images

2. Default

Kiro, I think I can speak for Panda on this that there is no ill intent there.

I was there for Jungle, but I never saw or heard panda call you a faggot. I'm not saying it didn't happen though... him and I call EVERYONE a faggot lol.

I'll try to mention it to him for you though.

- Envy

Edit: There is no abuse here, just some hurt feelings. again Kiro I'll let him know.

maybe he is pissed your a better player?

4. Default

My only statement here is that I feel QQing over every time a superior player is in the server is reason enough for a bind. I AM NOT including my self in superior players, I'm pretty shit I know. You're on the internet, while you're at it you may as well go post a ban request for Nemesis. As Envy said there is no ill intent here, besides, I am far more mean towards Envy and Ren.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    My only statement here is that I feel QQing over every time a superior player is in the server is reason enough for a bind. I AM NOT including my self in superior players, I'm pretty shit I know. You're on the internet, while you're at it you may as well go post a ban request for Nemesis. As Envy said there is no ill intent here, besides, I am far more mean towards Envy and Ren.
    Shut up FAGGOT!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Kiro, I think I can speak for Panda on this that there is no ill intent there.

I was there for Jungle, but I never saw or heard panda call you a faggot. I'm not saying it didn't happen though... him and I call EVERYONE a faggot lol.

I'll try to mention it to him for you though.

- Envy

Edit: There is no abuse here, just some hurt feelings. again Kiro I'll let him know.
    Ok i agree with you this is not an admin abuse, I only want to enjoy and playing on Ibis server,I really dont mind about it, but i think u get it wrong, i didnt said that he call me a faggot, and i really dont care but that thing happend everytime i am on Ibis server.
    The first time he did that i really dont care, but i have to collect all the proof to prove that i am not a liar.

@ panda :" As Envy said there is no ill intent here, besides, I am far more mean towards Envy and Ren. "
    Hmm I dont care who are you calling a f..., but that is not mean you have to post a thread which said " Kiro is a fucking faggot!!!"every time i am on GG The first time i already forgive you, but you kept doing it so i have no choice.

By the way Panda "You're on the internet, while you're at it you may as well go post a ban request for Nemesis "
    I really dont need to do that, because that is not my business and i have nothing to do with him.

P/s You did change your name several time before you post that thread "Kiro is a f... faggot!!",but i also got some picture include the day from 6 different maps. If you want to irritate other me or other player, so you need to use your own ID to do that and dont use other people ID.
    Last edited by Kiro; 06-01-2010 at 12:48 AM.

7. Default

Kiro does cry a lot in servers
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

i enjoy reading this, i feel like im learning a new english slang WOOT WOOT

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Kiro does cry a lot in servers
    I really don't cry more like you, and this is my first thread on the forum. I already forgive him so many time, and this time i have speak for my own right.

10. Default

If you choose to have a sentence make sense, then I will read it. Until than, fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.