Thread: Have I been muted FOREVER????

1. Default Have I been muted FOREVER????

Hello fellow IBIS players/members/admins/everyone else. As you might know I am a regular on the server and I am sure some of the old admins still remember me (I hope they do). For some strange reason when I join zombie mod server I cannot see nor can other people see my text that I type. I can see myself typing it but when I hit enter nothing happens. Same problem with my mic no one can hear me talk. And this has been going on for a couple of months now. To me these are the signs that I have been muted but I thought it gets lifted if you rejoin the server (as i know the server rule of reconnected to the sever to avoid mute = ban). No one told me the reason if any why I was muted or if I am even muted. I play on other servers and the chat and text are fine but it seems to stop working every time I join IBIS zombie mod. Can an Admin mute me and then unmute me to fix the problem? I dont even know if its IBIS's can help me, maybe its my CSS acting up. Either way thank you for your time reading this hope this is an easy fix because not being able to RTV really sucks. Here is my steam ID if needed "Run From Zombies" STEAM_0:0:11838888.

wrong part of the forum.
    not in the correct format
    is a regular, so whats his excuse?

tl;dr btw.

3. Default

Sorry if this is in the wrong area just that I didnt know where else to post this because i thought this would be a user help.

4. Default

Hey man dont worry about perry, he's going to school to be a troll. I would reccomend sticking this in the unban me section of the forums, and later tonight someone may unmute you.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    wrong part of the forum.
    not in the correct format
    is a regular, so whats his excuse?

tl;dr btw.
    he's not a regular to the forums dumbass. he only has 3 posts. and he posted just fine, since he really doesn't know what map, when, or what admin.

if this has been going on for a few months, i'd say that he can be unmuted. after all, the muting admin's not going to remember anyway, and it's been this long so...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

i think that he may have pissed off an admin so bad that they perm muted him. i would wait to unmute him untell the admin that muted him says ok to unmute or a clan member.

7. Default

I dont remember the admin who might have muted me as there are usually more than 1 online. And is there anyway I can move this into unban me section? Or should I post this again in the correct section with the correct format.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i think that he may have pissed off an admin so bad that they perm muted him. i would wait to unmute him untell the admin that muted him says ok to unmute or a clan member.
    ... do you remember everyone you mute?
    I dont.. and you mute more ppl then I do..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

trollolololololo

10. Default

yeah i remember a lot of people i mute. but at most i mute is a week and dont remember those but i do remember my prems b/c there fun and i undo once i get off.