Thread: admin abuse

1. Angry admin abuse

shady virus .... or something like that is no good admin. banned me for talking sh*& after he did to me. this server doesnt need people like him running things im apart of (LINK REMOVED) and no admin in our clan would act like this guy..... tell him to grow up and play the game
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 11-14-2010 at 01:48 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jared View Post
    shady virus .... or something like that is no good admin. banned me for talking sh*& after he did to me. this server doesnt need people like him running things im apart of JERKOFFS.NET and no admin in our clan would act like this guy..... tell him to grow up and play the game
    follow format, or don't post.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 11-14-2010 at 09:52 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I banned you not Shady.

It was for 30 min and it's people like you and not like shady that isn't needed on the server.

Fix your attitude or don't play on the server.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

4. Default

This looks like an advertisement more than anything.

5. Default

Serve the ban.

/Closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.