Thread: "empty" STEAM_0:1:8063310

1. Default "empty" STEAM_0:1:8063310

The notorious mic spammer that constantly comes back and just spreads the word of the spam...we were playing forgotten_town like about 10 minutes ago until this guy joined and played screamer music and random annoying sound files.

Please refer to my posts under the topic "BAN MASTAGUNZ" for a couple more demos of him doing what he does best. In addition to that, I would like to add the demo for the most recent one. I vouch to perm ban him because it is quite obvious that he will continue to do what he's doing unless there is justice to be served.

2. Default

The name's Oasis and after your constant whining and complaining you actually got a smart admin in there to ban me.
    Last edited by Oasis; 03-11-2009 at 07:18 PM.

3. Default

oasis your just luck slasher got to you first.

4. Default

hobo, next time you get him. demo again and make sure to do status in console. leave it up for a second while demo is running.

This will ensure that there can be a remote ban done if there is no admin present

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    hobo, next time you get him. demo again and make sure to do status in console. leave it up for a second while demo is running.

This will ensure that there can be a remote ban done if there is no admin present
    As if the first 2 demos was not sufficient? And I don't think demos record the console window. Besides, if you have checked my other posts about him, you can see a consistent appearance in the Steam ID. Unless you mean to say that there is more important information under the "status" command other than PlayerName and SteamID.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    oasis your just luck slasher got to you first.
    Why, what would you have done?