Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Laptop

1. Default Gaming Laptop

I have reservations about bringing this to the forums because I don't want to deal with anyones bitching but i'm looking for a gaming laptop that can play like CSS, Killing Floor, and possibly L4D2... oh and I really don't want to spend more than $1000.00...

Please tell me something exists?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I have reservations about bringing this to the forums because I don't want to deal with anyones bitching but i'm looking for a gaming laptop that can play like CSS, Killing Floor, and possibly L4D2... oh and I really don't want to spend more than $1000.00...

Please tell me something exists?
    my laptop can play all of those, and I bought it at bestbuy, but go to the pc tech sticky thread, maybe some regulars there can help you. btw i bought it for 800$ but james told me i could of gotten an even better computer if i had boughten it online ><

3. Default

yeah, those games aren't all that intensive.

l4d2 is about the worst of the bunch.

if you go to bestbuy, ask to see the sample laptops they have set up, and then on each one go to systemrequirementslab.com

it will tell you if said laptop can play any game you select.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, those games aren't all that intensive.

l4d2 is about the worst of the bunch.

if you go to bestbuy, ask to see the sample laptops they have set up, and then on each one go to systemrequirementslab.com

it will tell you if said laptop can play any game you select.
    thats exactly what i did, except the part where i didn't ask

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    thats exactly what i did, except the part where i didn't ask
    lol, at mine all they had out were dells, and i made them get me something else to check too.

then i just bought it online from lenovo anyway
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

i would allways build my pc but i no this can play all of those games

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834220612

7. Default

ms. xen
    i just checked the specs on all those games (like you should have) and all of themwill work with jsut a single core processor. Seeing as how most are dual core then it's not a problem.

Now, if you didn't understand the min-spec for the games, then i suggest that maybe you do some reading up on it and find what your current system has in the process.

May take some time doing it on your own, but that kind of knowledge will only benefit you

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol, at mine all they had out were dells, and i made them get me something else to check too.

then i just bought it online from lenovo anyway
    whats so bad about dells?

better than HP pavilion notebooks. fucker caught on fire with me.

9. Default

Gaming laptop...

OK on a real note, under 1000$ the best of the best is the m11x alienware may have overpriced desktops but there laptops are an amazing deal. also Zero has one of these if I remeber right

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    whats so bad about dells?

better than HP pavilion notebooks. fucker caught on fire with me.
    i ended trying out a lenovo, and decided on that in the end. i didn't want anything that fpcused on looking nice, i wanted something that would run and run well.