Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaming Rigs

1. Default Gaming Rigs

These are 2 of my recent gaming rigs I Build.
    Attached Images

2. Default

Im going to post mine, just got to figure out how to upload pics from my digital camera.
    -MBP

3. Default

Any particular reason you use the thermaltake armor case? I find that case to be unusually heavy and annoyingly hard to work with.

Nice systems though. I havn't seen any quad core GPU systems yet until this. Pretty cool.

Were you able to use the power attachments on the PSU for the video cards or did you have to use the ones that came in the boxes?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    Any particular reason you use the thermaltake armor case? I find that case to be unusually heavy and annoyingly hard to work with.

Nice systems though. I havn't seen any quad core GPU systems yet until this. Pretty cool.

Were you able to use the power attachments on the PSU for the video cards or did you have to use the ones that came in the boxes?
    Actually the thermaltake case, is just as heavy as the cool master stacker 830, very roomy inside, but I love that the motherboard tray slide in a out, this is easy to work with. The PSU I uses are already ready for the new 9800Gx2 and the 280 gtx, 8 pin and 6 pin connectors.Alos the PNY 9800 gx2 don't come with psu adapter. Now I Want the QX9770!
    Last edited by Dual; 07-10-2008 at 03:45 PM.

5. Default

shit i wish i could afford a core 2 extreme....im stuck with my c2duo for now

6. Default

Those are sum sick setups

7. Default Extremes?

Are Core 2 Extremes worth getting if you're not going to overclock heavily?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Are Core 2 Extremes worth getting if you're not going to overclock heavily?
    Yeah you can buy a lesser processor and over clock it,When you have the best processor on the block you won't need to overclock it.

9. Default

I guess I just don't like the whole motherboard tray thing. It doesn't seem all that functionally worthwhile to me.

Are you planning on replacing your 9800GX2's with 280s?