Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do for All Hallows' Eve?

1. Default What did you do for All Hallows' Eve?

Well, from 1500 until 1830 hours I had to clean the light fixtures and replace the burnt-out bulbs on the front porch. Pressed on time, through cold weather and high winds, I had to powerwash then blow-dry the front porch in record time.

I manned my position at 1830 hours, the lights went up, and the trick-or-treaters came pouring in, wave after wave... so many little munchkins, so much candy!

I got some nice compliments from the neighbors on my work on the clean front porch, as well as the house... The lady from last year remembered my rant about getting egged...

Between reading the forums and tending to the Halloween'ers, I must've ran up and down the stairs at least 50 times.

WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

2. Default

at a good friends place. getting wicked drunk tonight and watchign a shit ton of horror movies. hope every 1 elses night goes good. peace.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

We had 1 set of trick or treaters.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    We had 1 set of trick or treaters.
    Us, too. They didn't even bother dressing up... They were just 10-year-old boys wanting to cash in on the sugar rush.

Edit: Actually, you know what I was thinking of doing? Popping all the keys off my keyboard and cleaning it...
    Last edited by Ren; 10-31-2009 at 09:24 PM.

5. Default

I had three trick-or treaters, two different groups. First was a very tired little blue dinosuar. The second was a very depressed Harry potter and a tiny pink dinosaur. Two Dinos in one evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    I had three trick-or treaters, two different groups. First was a very tired little blue dinosuar. The second was a very depressed Harry potter and a tiny pink dinosaur. Two Dinos in one evening.
    fucking skank dinosaurs
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Went and saw paranormal activity. Good flick.

Freaked the hell out of the crowd at the end.

Also watched the orphan, thought it was... different? I don't care much for giving children a reward for doing nothing

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    fucking skank dinosaurs
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

So do kids just not go trick-or-treating anymore, or do we live in the wrong neighborhoods? Maybe it's a dying trend.

Let's see.. I woke up around 7 AM and went out to buy candy since I forgot to buy it the day before.. Made bags of candy for the trick or treaters, then gave candy out to the trick or treaters, then later went to a halloween party some of my friends threw. And later went shopping in mall LOL!!!
    Thats about it...
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn