Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Andehsaurus, Nov 30th.

1. Default Andehsaurus, Nov 30th.

Name in Game: Andehsaurus
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9853502
    Who banned you: idk.
    When: today.
    Where: gun game server
    Why banned: idk :/ something about rates...someone told me what to ype to fix em but i guess they trolled me and i got kicked&banned. :/

Other/Reason to unban: i haven't done anything wrong..

2. Default

I saw this. Andehsaurus was informed with undue harshness by an admin that he needed to change his rates, to which Andehsaurus replied, asking what rates were. The admin did not reply, so I gave him the pertinent information, and after what I assume was entering the appropriate commands, Andehsaurus asked the admin present if things were as they should be. I didn't see any reply to that question, and shortly afterwards, he was removed from the server.

It seemed pretty crazy.
    Last edited by Fluffy Frufflebottoms; 12-01-2010 at 01:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

3. Default

Oh so you didnt trick me okay thanks thought you did :S can you give me the info again to double check it and fix my rates idk why they are changed.

4. Default

who band him

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    who band him
    Deadeyedennis.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andehsaurus View Post
    Oh so you didnt trick me okay thanks thought you did :S can you give me the info again to double check it and fix my rates idk why they are changed.
    I would never do that. I'm a very nice person.

The commands you want are "rate 30000", "cl_cmdrate 100", and "cl_updaterate 100". You can check if these are set by issuing the commands without the values, which will return the current settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

7. Default

Okay I'm unbanned thanks guys.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andehsaurus View Post
    Deadeyedennis.
    dennis won't ban more than 5 min for something like that.

he probably saw you had been told, and so gave you a short ban to give you time to make the changes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    I would never do that. I'm a very nice person.

The commands you want are "rate 30000", "cl_cmdrate 100", and "cl_updaterate 100". You can check if these are set by issuing the commands without the values, which will return the current settings.
    its cl_updaterates 101 now apperantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    I would never do that. I'm a very nice person.The commands you want are "rate 30000", "cl_cmdrate 100", and "cl_updaterate 100". You can check if these are set by issuing the commands without the values, which will return the current settings.
    pure lies