Thread: NinjaOnRitalin

Default NinjaOnRitalin

Ok, player name is [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music STEAM_0:0:25991192
    Server: WCS
    Crime: Walling
    Obvious: NO

You MUST run this demo wireframe

To do so type sv_cheats 1 and mat_wireframe 1

I was only able to spot it one time cause he fucked up.

The time of the crime is at frame 57000. You will see a come up the stairs but you will NOT hear his footsteps. So why is he pre-firing? and why did he stop firing if he was shooting because of a noice?

Leaving up to the big boys to decide on this one.

The demo is too big for this site so here is the rapidshare link.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/438968631/ritalin.dem

2. Default

I am honestly not gonna bother with watching this demo. I have been an IBIS member for months.. Reached top 5 and EVA on the old WCS, got 50+ wins in GG, and stop by in PUB here and there. Unlikley like 95% of the CSS sociaty, I use an expensive headset, have been playing this game for years and got this thing called.. Skills. I think there is another post with a demo of me playing wayback with the conclusion to it that I am not a hacker.

So let me get this straight. you got a very long demo of me playing and your only proof of me hacking is because i prefired once!?!?! And your excuse is that I sliped? Hahahahahah(actually laughing out loud) Or maybe myfinger sliped cause my mause is very sensitive?! and I m telling you this without watching the demo..
    I m fucking suprised you only got me prefrieing once cause if it wasn't crackhouse(map that i hate) I would be prefiring a lot more often due to the fact that i know all the hiding spots and know when playres arive at certain spots on the original maps.

3. Default

NinjaOnRitalin isn't a particularly good player, and he definitely doesn't hack.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

4. Default

death is a promised, and your life is a fucking lie.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 12-23-2010 at 09:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    I have been an IBIS member for months.. .

N O

You haven't been an IBIS member for months! In fact your not an IBIS member at all...

You may be an IBIS community member of the boards and you may be an IBIS gaming community member/player, but an IBIS "member", not on your life.

I do not say this to be disrespectful or offensive, just a matter of fact.

Carry on
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    death is promised, like your life is a fucking lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Its hilarious, every time someone doing decent and keeping it up for more then two maps then he/she is accused of hacking. Fluffy is a good example. Then there was Sadist(got banned wihtout any real proof other then playing 'shady'). Willster is on the edge of getting banned. Now me, just cause I am reaching rank #1.. The problem isn't players that are doing good, it's the players like superman who lack skill, and all they do is complain how other's are "hacking" because they get killed.
    Instead of making retarded demo's and useless threats to get attention, why won't you work on your skills so maybe one day you will be able to play at my level?

PS: If I didn't notice the bug that was crashing the WCS3 Server there proly wouldn't be a WCS server for a lot longer. Ateast till Zero would have time to figure it out. So stop crying and enjoy the game.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    NinjaOnRitalin isn't a particularly good player, and he definitely doesn't hack.
    lol, am not sure if ninja should take this as a compliment or not :P

i will check the demo when i can... but its my 3rd demo on the todo list, but i'll make sure to check it out when i can
    ninja i know that u;re a gd rival in game, and i sure do love kicking ur ass, so lets hope u dnt hack bcos i would be losing another guy that bitches about my locust :P
    superman, i know u;re usually a guy that spots hacks well, and better than me , but this one's gonna be a bitch to prove,, but thats why we have the community to give their opinion .

gd luck both.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    N O

You haven't been an IBIS member for months! In fact your not an IBIS member at all...

You may be an IBIS community member of the boards and you may be an IBIS gaming community member/player, but an IBIS "member", not on your life.

I do not say this to be disrespectful or offensive, just a matter of fact.

Carry on
    Frequent user of IBIS Servers.

Happy? now troll on..

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Frequent user of IBIS Servers.

Happy? now troll on..
    buddy, just an fyi ,i just raped the shit about some noob who disrespected admins and clans in his BS admin abuse thread.
    let me do u a favor , as ur in game friend and bud, and tell u to watch for the "tone" in ur msgs, so that ppl actually focus on fixing this issue here instead of opening a door to flamers like myself to join
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...