Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: code geass opening

1. Default code geass opening

ok, i just started code geass again (i stopped halfway through last time, i got tired of it and there were far better mechas out there) but anyway, i'm watching ep. i and the opening comes on...and i knew the song!

is it the same as eureka seven's? if not, they sound almost identical
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, i just started code geass again (i stopped halfway through last time, i got tired of it and there were far better mechas out there) but anyway, i'm watching ep. i and the opening comes on...and i knew the song!

is it the same as eureka seven's? if not, they sound almost identical
    Inb4 JIBUN WO~

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Default

They should both be from FLOW if I recall correctly. Very good band btw

4. Default

if its FLOW you might be thinking about eureka sevens first OP. Days by Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

yeah, i looked at the two on youtube one after the other. they're different, but just barely.

fuck, now i don't wan to watch code geass, just eureka seven. much better show
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Speaking of Eureka 7, I also recommend watching the Movie Eureka 7: Pocket full of rainbows, it takes place in an alternate reality of Eureka 7 in an amazing cinematic mind-blowing movie

its a pretty awesome watch

7. Default

it still heavy on the mecha right?

8. Default

it still heavy on the mecha right?
    Hell yah, you get a TON of new Nirvash action, plus custom forms of all the mechs

9. Default

sweet!

i'm a mecha anime guy, not many non-mecha anime actually hold my attention. hellsing, bleach, and kaze no stigma are about it

10. Default

sweet!

i'm a mecha anime guy, not many non-mecha anime actually hold my attention. hellsing, bleach, and kaze no stigma are about it
    If you like mecha you should also check out the Gundam Unicron Ova

its absolutely amazing. Like old school gundam with a movie budget times 3

Also Kaze no Stigma is pretty badass, but if you like the romance aspect of it, there are a lot of series that i believe do a much better job storyline and appearance wise