Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting and Offensive Sprays by Admins NSFW NOT SAFE FOR ANYONE

1. Default Disgusting and Offensive Sprays by Admins NSFW NOT SAFE FOR ANYONE

This is a spray Mikey was using in GG tonight, he was asked several times by other admins to change it and blatantly refused.

EDIT: 2 maps later Mikey eventually changed this spray to a more appropriate one.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by A Baby Panda; 08-21-2010 at 01:33 AM. Reason: correction

2. Default

Here is also a demo of the incident.

3. Default

is that baby real o.O

anyways was DJ drunk or just being a dumbass here?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    is that baby real o.O

anyways was DJ drunk or just being a dumbass here?
    Being a dumbass -_-

politely asking me to change my spray because you find it offensive would have gone a long way <3
    why would i listen to you when you come into the server saying "change your fucking spray"
    something about "respecting peers, admins, and players" rings a bell
    when did you become higher then me?

it was not a problem until you started harassing me to change it.

if i recall i changed the spray right away, but because i had to wait for a map change it didnt take effect.

Starsmine, the baby is real. It is a severe and fatal disease called harlequin.

6. Default

I said you needed to change that shit like yesterday.

Which I NEVER should have had to say. I'm not better then you, but I expect admins to actually hold themselves above the rules. Sorry if my expectations are too high for you.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    is that baby real o.O
    What are you fucking retarded? It's a real stillborn baby. Abort the fact that you even had to ask that fucking question.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I said you needed to change that shit like yesterday.

Which I NEVER should have had to say. I'm not better then you, but I expect admins to actually hold themselves above the rules. Sorry if my expectations are too high for you.
    i didn't have it as a spray yesterday.

9. Default

this is fucking pathetic

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    politely asking me to change my spray because you find it offensive would have gone a long way <3
    why would i listen to you when you come into the server saying "change your fucking spray"
    something about "respecting peers, admins, and players" rings a bell
    when did you become higher then me?

it was not a problem until you started harassing me to change it.

if i recall i changed the spray right away, but because i had to wait for a map change it didnt take effect.

Starsmine, the baby is real. It is a severe and fatal disease called harlequin.
    come on mikey, for a guy that is always claiming to know the best about the rules and trying to suck up to other ppl , u really should know by now that this kind of shit isnt ALLOWED on the server.
    Politely asked or not (altho i definitely back up panda on trashing ur ass), u shouldnt have even posted that shit anyway bcos its fucking shocking... worse than that pic of the needle through balls example that was posted by zero as a possible "shock image"...
    mikey just stop trying to think of urself as a better admin, bcos u;re not, u fail miserably at being admin.
    as much as i like whooping ur ass in game as a player, and would love u stick around so i can rape u more, but youre not fit to be admin. heck, a post HAD to be made just to ask if u were "drunk or just a dumbass", so i think u have ur reputation at being both, and thats not admin material.
    u're taking ur "admin JOB" as a fucking diplomatic immunity from other admins.
    If u were a random player, i would have banned ur ass for posting this shit, and YOU would have PERMA banned them just bcos someone gave u the chance to do so! i dnt see why u should be treated any way differently than others... im just saying that its about goddam time someone looked over rovoking ur admin, as many admins agree on this and its just getting annoying to have players leaving the community bcos u're on the server...
    gd job mikey, keep up the gd work at being the "best" admin around to a point that "no one can do shit about u bcos u're all that"
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...