Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse Swagbot 9k

1. Default Admin abuse Swagbot 9k

Admin's INGAME name: Sawgbot 9k
    You're INGAME name: Dave
    Server:gungame mod+
    Map:legotower
    Date & Time:7/01/2015 11:40 pm EST

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): I was not banned as far as I could tell but i was kicked and repeatedly so at every attempt to login. Yes i was talking trash with another player but they were doing it as much as I was and they were not kicked.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):I don;t have proof because I can't get in long enough to take a screen shot.admin abuse.jpg

2. Default

Haha no. As John will come in and testify, this faggot kept yelling about how he was a hacker. He came to be too much of a problem so I kicked him. I didn't have enough to ban him. But he was a nuiscance and delayed the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

3. Default

OK,

This Dave guy has been coming into the server and harassing me for at least a month now.

He constantly says Im hacking an cheating. It is really annoying and tiresome. Swagbot told him to stop but he continued anyway. He was distracting and delaying the game.

Swagbot was not abusing his admin.

4. Default

Is it abusing if the admin changes the map then just leaves? Like what swag did.

5. Default

Bull i did not delay the game, i talked when I was dead and was doing well before you starting abusing being an admin. Furthermore, John was talk trash about me before I even said anything to him. you didn't kick him or anyone else who was talking and others were cursing and talking incessantly. You didn't ban me because I did nothing worthy of being banned you just chose to abuse being an admin.

6. Default

How exactly did I talk trash?

I defended myself against your slander?

I have been playing Ibis GG for 4 years, Swagbot was not abusing, he was simply trying to make Dave chill out.

Once Dave came back into the game he didnt say one word to me, so I'd say the strategy worked.

7. Default

John, first I have probably been coming to this server longer than you have and it's definitely been longer than a month. Second, I am sorry that a comment in response to your own trash talk tires you out so much but if you don't like it the why do you engage in it just as much if not more than me? Someone else accused you of hacking in that same game they didn't get kicked and you went after him for a good three minutes during a game. No one kicked you for delaying the game. The other day I didn't say a single word to you or directed at you and you started in on me as soon as I logged in and got several people to attack me during a game. Again no one kicked you for talking but now you try to play the innocent victim? Wow!
    Lastly I was not told to stop in text form but if he did it via audio i could not hear him because I have that disabled. What swag did as he kicked me repeatedly every time I logged in for a good 20 minutes while allowing you and others who were far more talkative than me to stay was admin abuse.

8. Default

Cougar apologies. I wanted to stay but some things came up. Had to leave for more the 20 minutes so I exited. But yes, Admins can change the maps whenever they want.

Dave, you're sound insecure. Are you sure you're not lying?
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

9. Default

Can someone pull the demo, Also sawg correction, only the senior admin can change the map whenever they want. If this is truely the case then I don't see any abuse. I would have to see the demo to be absolutely sure though.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

10. Default

John I couldn't say a word because I was repeatedly kicked by an abusive admin every time I logged in and on most occasions I wasn't even given time to choose a side before i was kicked.
    The moment swag noticed me I was kicked and then after he finally stopped being abusive both of you left to come here and complain that I was rude to you when you were just as rude to me as well as to others.
    I made one initial comment in response to someone else accusing you of cheating after you tore into them for three minutes during a game and then you came after me and I said nothing for quite some time but you wouldn't stop talking so naturally I responded in kind and then was kicked repeatedly by an abusive admin.