Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: no wonder why people bitch hardcore about WCS admins

1. Default no wonder why people bitch hardcore about WCS admins

I got kicked because my rates weren't set at 30000. by the way they are automatically set at 35000. If your going to have nazi admins run your servers then fuck off. It's not my problem my laptop isn't that "awesome" as your nerd rig. By the way my ping was a steady 19-40 so seriously eat a cock for all i fucking care. WCS is for faggots. case closed.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I got kicked because my rates weren't set at 30000. by the way they are automatically set at 35000. If your going to have nazi admins run your servers then fuck off. It's not my problem my laptop isn't that "awesome" as your nerd rig. By the way my ping was a steady 19-40 so seriously eat a cock for all i fucking care. WCS is for faggots. case closed.
    ??? I didn't kick you, nor did I see you log on, wtf you talking about. the only people I make change there rates are people who are over 35k+ or under 10k

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ??? I didn't kick you, nor did I see you log on, wtf you talking about. the only people I make change there rates are people who are over 35k+ or under 10k
    chronic kicked me or rogue? guy with multiple personality disorder. first froze me, then kicked me. and i wasn't playing under my name. i wanted to see who would be an unsuspecting cock bag. either way, it doesn't change anything.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

chronic kicked me or rogue? guy with multiple personality disorder. first froze me, then kicked me. and i wasn't playing under my name. i wanted to see who would be an unsuspecting cock bag. either way, it doesn't change anything.
    can we still be friends even though I play wcs?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Your laptop is super awesome and you are super sexy!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    can we still be friends even though I play wcs?
    of course lol

มวยไทย

7. Default

of course lol
    it was chronic and i don't play WCS maynard ruined it when i was under my secret name and yea chronic is cool but dumb at the same time
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

8. Default

What crawled up your ass and died?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Chronic, apparently.

kinda sucks that I don't get 2 ever game with the majority of you people, and then 1 of you comes my way 2 WCS, and chronic scares ya away =(

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    no one asked for your fucking input. kthx.

มวยไทย