Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Hi *.*

1. Default Hi from Hi *.*

At the request of Dennis ive registered on ibis, figured id follow the masses on this one, post, say hi. I play as Hi *.* on the IBIS gun game server, im sure most ppl registered here have probably played with me on occasion.

I had played reg CS on an off for years, about 3 months ago i got CSS, found ur gg server, its unique, definately origional, good players, admin staff generally runs smoothly, and stayed on the server. Very much enjoy, and look forward to seeing u guys in there.
    Im Hi *.*

2. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Hi Hi *.*.

Quote Originally Posted by Denver View Post
    At the request of Dennis ive registered on ibis, figured id follow the masses on this one, post, say hi. I play as Hi *.* on the IBIS gun game server, im sure most ppl registered here have probably played with me on occasion.

I had played reg CS on an off for years, about 3 months ago i got CSS, found ur gg server, its unique, definately origional, good players, admin staff generally runs smoothly, and stayed on the server. Very much enjoy, and look forward to seeing u guys in there.
    Dennis is good at recruiting.

Did he threaten with the big purple dildo of doom again?

Anyways, HAY HIIIIIIII.

<33
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

Salutations, and welcome to the IBIS community. Hope to see you in-game.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Why hello Hi Hi Hi HI something errr

7. Default

Hey hi*
    Yea GG is fun, untill you come on and own us all

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Just be careful b/c after I get in there no one is going to walk right for a few days...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Just be careful b/c after I get in there no one is going to walk right for a few days...
    Let's just say it's always a pleasure to play GG with ZERO.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    hayhayhay!!!

I'm getting better, so if we play a map I don't lag on, I just might own you...

And as long as FENDER doesn't join, lmao!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley