Thread: unban ME :)

1. Default unban ME :)

Name in Game:†Holy-Sonic†
    Steam-ID: 0:1:20734787
    Who banned you: Lukey
    When: 3:45 PM (pacific time)
    Where: IBIS: Zombie Mod
    Why banned: caded a spot that was impossible

Other/Reason to unban: well i never knew where we could not cade that vent in the secret room in the forgoten mall map , so please unban me :=/

2. Default

How long was the ban?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Just for 24 hrs because sonic doesn't listen no matter what. i think i've banned him at least 3-4 times the past few days. btw that room can be caded, just not the entrance (ladder area is okay) since it's impossible to move if you block it off entirely ala a red room spot. also i warned you by text and you didn't respond so i took action. not like you respond otherwise.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lukeydukey View Post
    Just for 24 hrs because sonic doesn't listen no matter what. i think i've banned him at least 3-4 times the past few days. btw that room can be caded, just not the entrance (ladder area is okay) since it's impossible to move if you block it off entirely ala a red room spot. also i warned you by text and you didn't respond so i took action. not like you respond otherwise.
    Understandable.

Sonic:

Live your your ban, and from now on, listen when addressed by an admin.

Otherwise this will happen AGAIN.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

What the fuck? How did he get back in...

I banned him yesterday for a week for shooting the boards on humans...

WHO OVERRODE MY BAN SPEAK NOW PLEASE!

6. Default

Knew I shouldn't have showed that room to anyone..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    What the fuck? How did he get back in...

I banned him yesterday for a week for shooting the boards on humans...

WHO OVERRODE MY BAN SPEAK NOW PLEASE!
    oh wow here we go again with admins undoing other admins admin commands.

SINCE WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LEARN THAT UNDOING OTHER ADMINS ADMIN COMMANDS IS GROUNDS FOR LOSING ADMIN????

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE WE'VE GONE THROUGH THIS ONCE ON ZM BEFORE.

you want a great example, read the admin abuse thread on =bs=tecms25.

He was perm banned for undoing my admin commands.

I had proof, unlike mallissin starting shit with no proof.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

These punks who think they can cause douchebaggery on the server and get away with it have something else coming.

And these admin punks who think they can undo other admins' bans are going to get the fucking RAIL.

9. Default

These punks who think they can cause douchebaggery on the server and get away with it have something else coming.

And these admin punks who think they can undo other admins' bans are going to get the fucking RAIL.
    Now you know I felt with Clone.

angering, ne?

10. Default

Calm down tiger.

Zero will get to it eventually.