Thread: whats this? me and haxor maxed out exp.?

1. Default whats this? me and haxor maxed out exp.?

ok so me and haxor got to a million exp. and thats that lol so were tied for first in rank which is fine lol rather see it maxed and no cont. exp before i go to air force basic. lol too funny i must say but in reality it just holds my number 1 spot while ill be gone yay!!
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

Actualy the rank did stop at 1.000.000 , however, the xp is still going up. Go on pyschoStat and click you're name.. The bonus points is you're current "total" XP that you have earned so far..

Haxo : 1,064,959
    Shady : 1,003,507
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

3. Default

what he said.. you're not in first place, haxor is.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Way too poop all over Shady's hopes and dreams guiz..

5. Default

Lol, sorry shady

6. Default

Crap, I misunderstood this thread. Unfortunately there is no way to get it to recompute the data correctly. So your stats will remain messed up.

I have reprogrammed the sql database to make the max number size larger so in theory it should start going up again.

Also I have devised a way to track individual races as if they were players. I will try to roll that out when I get a change to test and program it.