Thread: Hi i Am CyBer And I kick Nemesis IN ASS What He Ban Me NUB!!!!

1. Default Hi i Am CyBer And I kick Nemesis IN ASS What He Ban Me NUB!!!!

Last 2 maps i kick ass to Nemesis after 3rd map start i get banned but i dont see reason ..... i know that NUB cant see that some 1 is bether than that pathetic girl.............

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

sad is that some1 get GM and he see that some1 kick his ass rly good and he is so NUB to ban him cuz he is scarrrrry like a girl to lose possition SAD Nemesis u damn NUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Default

buddy
    1st Learn English well enough to make a point.
    2nd What are you saying about women? I can't tell if you are referring to one or calling Nem one.
    3rd Wrong section.
    4th Nice rage which leads me to think you are a young child, a retard, or, most likely, both!

3. Default

You were warned about tking. You didn't stop, so you were kicked. You returned and ran your mouth, you were banned for 10 minutes. Next time it will be more.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

welcome to ibis. if you are looking to request an unban, or report abuse, please make a post in the appropriate section under "Rules"

this is the intro section.

also, don't tk.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    buddy
    1st Learn English well enough to make a point.
    2nd What are you saying about women? I can't tell if you are referring to one or calling Nem one.
    3rd Wrong section.
    4th Nice rage which leads me to think you are a young child, a retard, or, most likely, both!
    ....+1

I don't speak retard... try again some other time.

closed.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-09-2011 at 06:37 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy