Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wind 06-24-10 5:35ish pm

1. Default Wind 06-24-10 5:35ish pm

Wind
    STEAM_0:0:8039558
    I believe it was Hitman (srry i can't remember who banned me as they logged of server and i cant look at server info to see their name)
    Banned at 5:35ish pm (eastern)
    Where:? im guessin map name? cs_Office
    I'm guessing was banned for walling? wasn't given an actual reason just banned

i have been playing in your server a LOT, and i got banned by an admin today whom i have never played with before. And everyone in the server are people whom i have never played with before either. Yes there has been specualtion on me and i heard so many comments abt "OMG THAT GUY WALLS" or even "wow he must have aimbot" really, i can see how people might think i have walls but aimbot come on. i actually came to your forums, registered and am posting because i don't hack and i enjoy your server a lot. If i really did hack i would never go thru this whole process just to play on your server. I have meet and played with lots of good people in this server and all of the people who play and have really good scores all know i dont hack. If all of you are unanimous in your decision i obviously cant do anything about it but i just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I can also record every time i play if u guys really dont trust me at all and allow me back in, thats no problem. But really i was playin today, on office where i got banned. im ct, the last t who was shot at and who shot multiple people was on the ledge outside. if u go out of t spawn to the 2 windows and jump on that ledge the keep goin around near the garage. he was on my radar... so i came out non-scoped and saw him shot at another dude, so i scoped missed 2 times. whipped the last shot and got him, instant ban? really? i mean... yes im rageing but i mean i know there are a lot of people who know i dont hack and thats why i havent been banned. btw the admin had just banned another dude abt 5 mins before for tkin somone... so ya enough raging... i just want to say that i don't hack and i would like to continue playin on your server because it has the best group of people out there that i have seen so far.

I would appreciate the looking into, and if you have any recordings of me i would like to watch them as well, also if you have ventrilo or teamspeak or anything i am willing to discuss any recordings with you guys or just chat about what happened.

Let me know again if i did the wrong format sorry about that

2. Default

what server? was this pre or post valve-fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

this was on the pub 1 server and this happened today, so it was after the new update

4. Default

srry for double post but i am just wondering why no one is replying? I have been keeping track of the forums since the time of my ban and have also checked the views on my post as well. I might sound impatient to some of you and i am sorry for that but if i had offended you guys in my previous posts i am sorry about that as well. I know for clans that respect and attitude are the upmost important as i too have been in many clans. I just love playin on your server and since the ban i dont really see a reason to play css anymore unless i start goin to scrims again(which u can really have fun in with a great group of people)

so all in all im just wondering why there hasnt been an update on this when there have been updates on other posts. thx guys let me knw if i need to do anythin else.

ps thx jppity for replying, i now know what the *where* meant for the format

5. Default

uhhh, dude, there's only like, 10 people that can do anything. clanners and the admin who banned you.

plus, it's only been 3 hours since your last post. hell, even i would have skipped posting on it if i had anything better to do
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Well lets see, if hitman has a demo, then him and you will solve it between.
    If he doesn't or no one does then we dont know then we dont know what to trust but keep a close eye on you.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

7. Default

Well lets see, if hitman has a demo, then him and you will solve it between.
    If he doesn't or no one does then we dont know then we dont know what to trust but keep a close eye on you.
    Okay thanks for letting me know, i am wondering tho if hitman doesnt have a demo or a legitimate reason to have me banned would i be unbanned? because i am not sure how you guys would be able to check an see for yourselves if i hack or not without me being able to play...

thx again for the quick responses guys

8. Default

Was setting up the auto cam and due to the lag in the server it for some reason went onto the ban command. I asked an admin to unban you but I guess it didnt work.

Someone unban him and keep an eye open for him.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

9. Default

Toggle alert.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Toggle alert.
    Wall Alert.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png