Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time for me to hand in my admin commands :(

1. Default Time for me to hand in my admin commands :(

Well guys I have unsubscribed for admin and it looks like this may be my last month as an admin I may choose to get my admin back later on but not having rcon commands and my week banning just seems kind of like a waste of money...

I'll be more on the Urban bashido servers trying to rebuild skill that i've lost since playing ZM. So i won't be hanging around as much anymore... as well the drama on the forums really killed my enthusiasm for the game. but you guys still got some great admins like hobo, christmas, anex, res, zero, jigsaw, getcha and many others that i cant remember... lol this is sounding like a eulogy hahahahahahahaha.... MUWHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

P.S Christmas can take over the laugh department with that laugh sound he plays

Clone

2. Default

It would be great if you would stop by and play every now and again.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    It would be great if you would stop by and play every now and again.
    Beunruhigen Sie Anex mein deutscher Bruder nicht, der ich ringsherum sein werde, unbis die Server zusammenbrechen und ein ehrenhafter Tod sterben...

Clone

4. Default

Anex you worry my brother, not German, which I will be around, unbis the server collapse and an honorable death to die ... :\ .. google translation sux
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

5. Default

lol FAIL translation!!!! sort of close to what i said.... maybe....

Каждый gamer рождается с копией Встречного Источника Забастовки.

6. Default

-.- i hate u.. looks russian to me.. or turkish :\

Each gamer is born with a copy of the counter-Strike Source.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Beunruhigen Sie Anex mein deutscher Bruder nicht, der ich ringsherum sein werde, unbis die Server zusammenbrechen und ein ehrenhafter Tod sterben...

Clone
    I continued learning German today via audio CDs

...and that was bullshit. lol.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I continued learning German today via audio CDs

...and that was bullshit. lol.
    no wonder the translation was utter crap :\
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post

Clone

Ok mein Kanadier bruder. Alles gute mit andere server, aber, Wir willst vermisse dich in sie server... aber, Die server willst sterben nicht. Es Lebt für immer.

aNex

10. Default

aw i'll miss you clone sad face ='(