Thread: [ADD] UPEx Beta 3.1

1. Default [ADD] UPEx Beta 3.1

UPDATED FROM BETA 3.1 TO FINAL

Map: de_UPEx_Final

Change: Original request was for Beta 3.1, but now is for final.

Reason: I have been mapping for various games and engines for almost 8 years. Mapping for Source is the newest edition to my list of mapping abilities. This map is being made as part of a class I am taking at my college for video game design and development.

I've always believed that I should never release something until I am 100% sure that it is complete. I can not be certain how a map will perform with a full server of real players until that actually happens. That is why I have come to the IBIS Pub server with this request. My map has already done small-scale testing for balance and other issues with 4-6 people, but this is not enough for me to know if the map is ready for the public. I would like to see my map running on the IBIS server for a while so I can watch the players and get feedback from them if there is anything that needs fixing.

I chose the IBIS Pub server because from all the other servers around it seemed to be the best. You have a robust map rotation, lots of active admins, and the majority of the players on your server are good people in general. It is the perfect environment.

Thank you for your consideration!
    Last edited by Innocent Hawk; 05-02-2010 at 01:01 PM.

2. Default

Any screenshots?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Any screenshots?
    See my other thread for that: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3310

4. Default

Looks cool. +1

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Yeah looks very Nice ..

6. Default

Thanks guys!

7. Default

I've updated the original post to be a request to implement the final instead of Beta 3.1.

8. Default

I have played this map in a 16 player server and I think it would be great on the PUB

9. Default

Added