Thread: Hey guys! 1 week as of today!

1. Default Hey guys! 1 week as of today!

Hey, I'll be playing IBIS again in a bout a week, this time of the year is always busy for me. Mastagunz you're my first victim, get on next sunday.
    Always watching, always hidden.

^_^ OH I CAN'T WAIT!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

What ? Are you two fucking or somethin' ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    What ? Are you two fucking or somethin' ?
    do you have anything to do besides annoying people? TO HELL WITH YOUR APOLOGIZES! ! yea i can't take a joke so what you need to be more serious.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Sonic, you haven't been around long.. But Ripper.. Well, he rips a lot. You get used to it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    do you have anything to do besides annoying people? TO HELL WITH YOUR APOLOGIZES! ! yea i can't take a joke so what you need to be more serious.
    You know Sonic, you never had a problem with me until you got Admin, infact before then you always talked to me before I talked to you, you invited me to your Steam friends list not the other way around. And for the record I have not apologized for anything cause there's no need to.

I don't need to be more serious for you. Anyone who takes the time to talk to me knows I'll be serious and sincere, you can ask Hobo, Mastagunz, James, InTheButt, Pink, all those that understand when I'm playing a videogame, there's no reason to have to be serious.

7. Default

ADMIN RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Can I come, Breezy? We're talking Pub right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Sonic, you haven't been around long.. But Ripper.. Well, he rips a lot. You get used to it.
    Now now, I'm no worse than anyone else. Sonic's just taking this personal. No offense Sonic but I've already got an arch-enemy, his name's Kavinsky and I absolutely adore him. Not looking to replace him for you Sonic so move onto someone else.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    ADMIN RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Can I come, Breezy? We're talking Pub right?
    Hopefully, I have the IP still, but yes, either that or zmod. Which ever the majority of you guys are in. Btw sonic, I allow Ripper's anal rippage on my thread, we are butt buddies, he just likes to pretend we aren't.
    Always watching, always hidden.

Sonic's just mad cause his only butt buddy is Echo and he's tired of pounding the same ass every night.