Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Request ban for Dickbutt/BICKDUTT

1. Default Request ban for Dickbutt/BICKDUTT

STEAM_0:0:4182 03:09 216 0 active

Blocking, pre-nuking, and mic spamming out the ass. The guy spammed loud high pitched noises for 30 seconds at a time and was basically a griefer.

Please perma this fucker.
    Last edited by Christmas; 04-25-2009 at 12:29 PM.

2. Default

Why dont u message an admin on steamfriends...it would be much better that way.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Why dont u message an admin on steamfriends...it would be much better that way.
    Never added any admins or gotten steam ids.

4. Default

next time christmas grab the players steam ID and add me on your friends list. when was this?? today??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Never added any admins or gotten steam ids.
    See the little steam symbol on the top right ? Click on it and add me or inthebutt or anyother admin....I will be more than happy to assist you in any matters of rule breakers.

[gƒв]BICKDUTT STEAM_0:0:4182

And here's a demo, I messaged Anex but he was away. The demo is of him mic spamming.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    [gƒв]BICKDUTT STEAM_0:0:4182

And here's a demo, I messaged Anex but he was away. The demo is of him mic spamming.
    Mic spamming is not a permanent ban offense. If he continues then it will turn out to be a perm.

8. Default

how exactly do you open and view these demos?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    how exactly do you open and view these demos?
    save it in ur cstrike folder. Start up counterstrike and open up your console. Type "demoui" and hit hit enter. Then open the file.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    See the little steam symbol on the top right ? Click on it and add me or inthebutt or anyother admin....I will be more than happy to assist you in any matters of rule breakers.
    Done. Thank you.