Thread: Ventrillo Trolls!!

2. Default

shit... I wish the vent trolls on our vent were funny like this
    Last edited by maynard; 08-06-2010 at 04:50 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

i cant stop laughing, i have a new goal.

4. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i cant stop laughing, i have a new goal.
    mikey, you're a fucking idiot. 1 this guy who's spamming there vent isn't screaming into the mic like you, second he's not doing it 2 people on his own vent. really fucking pathetic that you wear the ibis admin tag then go around with your mic maxed screaming into it.... but 2 do it 2 your own community's vent? ... wow... you're a joke.

seriously mikey, get a life.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    mikey, you're a fucking idiot. 1 this guy who's spamming there vent isn't screaming into the mic like you, second he's not doing it 2 people on his own vent. really fucking pathetic that you wear the ibis admin tag then go around with your mic maxed screaming into it.... but 2 do it 2 your own community's vent? ... wow... you're a joke.

Go cry more, Maynard.

you sound mad, and i was not screaming HAHAHAha i was attmepting to fix my mic

poorly thought out assumptions make people look like dumbasses.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Go cry more, Maynard.
    fuck that. it's beyond annoying 2 be doing something then have some half assed reject join your chan and start screaming with his mic on max. you'd be just as pissed off.

you can lie all ya want mikey, I could careless.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

fuck that. it's beyond annoying 2 be doing something then have some half assed reject join your chan and start screaming with his mic on max. you'd be just as pissed off.

you can lie all ya want mikey, I could careless.
    christmas is the biggest mic spammer i know LOL