Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Breezy

1. Default Breezy

Hey, guys tell me what you think of me!!! Except mastagunz.. that asshole! NO MORE COOKIES!!!! GIVE ME MY MO FUCKIN STEAK!!!

2. Default

I don't really have a thought or opinion about you. So you haven't done anything wrong to me yet.

What is this thread about? Apart from introducing yourself.. Though most of us know you already.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Haha, fun guy to play with.

Watch out, inthebutt is gonna ban you for 7 DAYS!!!!

WADDLE WADDLE

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I don't really have a thought or opinion about you. So you haven't done anything wrong to me yet.

What is this thread about? Apart from introducing yourself.. Though most of us know you already.
    Just to see what people think of me. I'm also thinking about applying to IBIS sometime in the next year. (If I feel like it, that is). So it's nice just to see what people might say. Plus, I just registered so I thought I might as well post under introductions.

5. Default

Well, hopefully they'll accept me into IBIS along with Vlad, Inthebutt, Mastagunz, and a few others. That'll be your cue to apply.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Well, hopefully they'll accept me into IBIS along with Vlad, Inthebutt, and Mastagunz, along with a few others. That'll be your cue to apply.
    Cue.... as in QQ? XD sry... Im half asleep and going to bed NOW.. I know Christmas... YOU FOOL.

7. Default

duck song ftw

8. Default

God damn, everyone's sayin "QQ" now.

9. Default

HI Oasis! I haven't seen you much in the forums lately.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Hey, guys tell me what you think of me!!! Except mastagunz.. that asshole! NO MORE COOKIES!!!! GIVE ME MY MO FUCKIN STEAK!!!
    Hello, my little ball of sunshine!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.