Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Mythbuster Episode...

1. Default Your Favorite Mythbuster Episode...

So i was reading a thread and was about to add something about mythbusters but it was closed

So here is a mythbuster thread!

Whats ur fav episode?

Mine def. is the grease fire episode... With no disrespect to scrubbles recent incident..

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

2. Default

I do believe it wasn't aired, but I found it a while ago.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

3. Default

the one where kerri takes her clothes off...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    the one where kerri takes her clothes off...
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

5. Default

I don't have a favorite episode, but I've watched every single one. You couldn't keep me from watching Mythbusters even if came on in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Which it has, and I've managed to watch it regardless.

It's my absolute favorite show, and I watch nothing but that, House, and Dexter.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    It's my absolute favorite show, and I watch nothing but that, House, and Dexter.
    all good shows. dexter was really cool. was kind of a mind fuck.

and yeah, I don't have a fav myth busters. they're all good.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Hmm I just love the show. Can't really pick out a favorite.

8. Default

it dont matter mythbusters are the "bomb" anyway literally.

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

9. Default

I like them all!

There's a few I really like.

One was the Duct Tape episode.

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Anyone remember the Water Heater Rocket? That one was good.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.