Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tuna, Avenger of the Ocean, Nov 22nd, 7ish?

1. Default Tuna, Avenger of the Ocean, Nov 22nd, 7ish?

Username:Tuna, Avenger of the Ocean
    STEAM_0:0:26923072
    Who banned me: Not sure, someone in Ibis...
    When: November 22nd/2010
    Where: the normal deagle gg map on the gg, psychostats, etc... server
    Why: The admin told me to change my spray. I said it isn't offending anyone, why should I? He replied, "because it is gay." I said allright, and before I could do anything I was banned.
    This was my spray: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...qoZ2ORc0_0s9ZA

I admit it is "gay", but it's definitely not offensive or deserving of the banhammer, especially in comparison to most other sprays used on the server. I've never had anyone complain about it, mostly people laugh at it haha. Anyway, I really don't cause trouble or anything on the server and I think it's a pretty soft excuse to be banned - especially when I was banned within the round not given the opportunity to change it. If it's that big of an issue I'll change it like I was going to. Aye aye.

2. Default

That ban was pretty ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

3. Default

Aweeee.

I never got banned for my gay sprays.

I guess someone was on their rag.

xDD

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Seriously? Someone banned you for that? What a fucking retard. Whoever you are, go choke on a dick and die a gay death.

5. Default

Yeah that is not a gay spray. It's barely even suggestive. You should be unbanned.

Shady apparently banned him.
    Last edited by BladeTwinSwords; 11-23-2010 at 06:31 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Yeah that is not a gay spray. It's barely even suggestive. You should be unbanned.

Shady apparently banned him.
    well, he'll come in and apologize then. he's not a bad person, just new and inexperienced.

but, for the record, overtly gay sprays aren't allowed
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    Like the ones we get in zombie mod

Tune, Avenger of the Ocean.. you have by far one of the best names i have seen in a very long time LOL

bad ban

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, he'll come in and apologize then. he's not a bad person, just new and inexperienced.

second on that one.

shady is a new admin HERE, he must have read that in the TOS gay sprays arent allowed, but what i think that the TOS meant was gay men kissing , or sucking eachother, or taking one up their butt, just like joker on thursdays (jk joker:P)
    but this spray is just funny :P
    suggestive as fuck ,but in other words ,a 10 yr old looking at this pic would notice more the water, than the guy being all gayish over it :P

shady, i think were just trying to do ur part , and i admire u keep working on it
    he should be unbanned tho bro, but no worries, i see u were just trying to follow the TOS, a little too much :P

tuna, sry for any problems on behalf of us admins.
    i still find ur name to be fucking awesome as fuck as well :P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Thanks guys and gals! And yeah man, it's literally one of the stupidest but coolest names to have for gaming hahahaha