Levels per ability: 8
    Item Restrictions: NONE
    Regeneration: 18-33% chance to get 25-40% hp from damage
    Genocide: 18-33% chance to do extra damage
    Grenades: 18-99% chance to do extra nade damage
    Ability_mage_timewarp.pngDeja Vu: go back in time 1.5-5 sec
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11880

• Initial Release

• You will now spawn with your weapons if you died prior to going back in time (in other words you and your weapons will always travel together back in time)

• Updated descriptions

• If you respawn with Deja Vu you can no longer get stuck

• Improved programing of stuck detection

• Improved programing of weapon removal to prevent crashes.

• Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

• Improved weapon removal programing
      • Added team detection for respwan

• Race now on RESTORED VERSION
      • Updated to best weapon removal code

• Updated weapon removal code

• Initial Release of reprogrammed version

• Fixed Grenades to trigger correctly and also patched the chance so they work as intended.
    Last edited by ZERO; 11-09-2014 at 10:57 PM.

2. Default

For Deja Vu if you use it before you die and then respawn with it shouldn't you get to keep all of your weapons? These seems like it would make to more fair compared to other classes such as the warden or blood mage who when respawned by them keep their weapons, while with genocide i respawn with a starting pistol and am generally fucked.

3. Default

What Viper said.

You should keep your weapons when you Deja Vu.

Edit: You should also regain lost ammo.

It may not have been like this before, but Deja Vu is a repeat of what has already happened. You said he moves through time, but when he dies he wouldn't be able to move himself if he's dead.. So obviously there's some reversing of time.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 12-28-2010 at 12:20 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

No it is a travel though time your moving back to the point before you died but your weapons are still where they were when u died. This is how it works fr this b/c it would be unbalanced otherwise.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No it is a travel though time your moving back to the point before you died but your weapons are still where they were when u died. This is how it works fr this b/c it would be unbalanced otherwise.
    what happens when u move back in time for example when NOT dead?
    and if u were battling someone , does the person return as well?
    say u killed someone and deja vued, do THEY come back as well? (doesnt make sense to do that, but just asking in case that happened?)
    but i second what james said tho :S going back in time means that u come back with what u had then, heck if u were reloading when u pressed it , it should come back reloading... dnt know how this would be programmed tho, is there a function that lets store ur current information every second and come back to later?
    (agian, not asking anything, just wondering , pure curiosity)
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Basically it is very similar to the teleport that the strider uses. Except that when you press the button you will be teleported back to where you where when you pressed it after a few seconds.

7. Default

I still think it should make you exactly as you were the second you activated it, aside from the cooldown.

You have no idea how annoying it is to try and kill some of the people as Genocide when they can keep killing you 3-5 times a round because you keep coming back with a pistol.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I still think it should make you exactly as you were the second you activated it, aside from the cooldown.

You have no idea how annoying it is to try and kill some of the people as Genocide when they can keep killing you 3-5 times a round because you keep coming back with a pistol.
    +1 on that

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

hey, i still say race should get its gun back...most of the time its picked up by who killed u or wtvr... u end up battling with only a glock -.-
    oh and with the fricken ammo -.- its so retarded when it teleports u somewhere when u were done killing someone with empty gun!!! -.-
    agian...request... not trying to be smarter than anyone:P

second, i noticed that if u had a scroll, and u used ur deja vu before u died, it uses up ur scroll before letting the deja vu take action... can we fix that?:S

10. Default

wait, genocie's ult?

it always gave you your gun back.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?