Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So. Angryyyyyyyyy.

Default So. Angryyyyyyyyy.

I'm so fucking angry right now, I decided to make a thread. I have NO idea why, I've just been fucking PISSED for the past week, at every little thing (no, I'm not on the rag, lulz). I think it's my blood sugars. They're out of control. It's hurting me to pee and causing me to be short with my family.

Sorry if I've been uber-bitchy. I'll return back to my moderately-bitchy ways in no time, I hope.

This useless thread will self-destruct in 5... 4... 3... 2...

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WHOLE DAMN WORLD-D-D-D-D-D-D

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    I'm so fucking angry right now, I decided to make a thread. I have NO idea why, I've just been fucking PISSED for the past week, at every little thing (no, I'm not on the rag, lulz). I think it's my blood sugars. They're out of control. It's hurting me to pee and causing me to be short with my family.

Sorry if I've been uber-bitchy. I'll return back to my moderately-bitchy ways in no time, I hope.

I knew it!

It's that flu vaccine with the booster.

We warned you

I love you and you're the sweetest smartest and most beautiful woman I've ever met and I'm thankful and fortunate to have you in my life.

4. Default

O_o

Fuckin' psycho...

-hands her some ragecake- Haz sum...

@ Ripper - I lol'd man... you're fuckin' hilarious.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I love you and you're the sweetest smartest and most beautiful woman I've ever met and I'm thankful and fortunate to have you in my life.
    I will fuck you up the fucking ass with a non-lubricated CACTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I knew it!

It's that flu vaccine with the booster.

We warned you
    Yes, this is actually my guess (the booster being irrelevant). Apparently getting the flu vaccine ends up causing your body to fight an essentially very mild flu. And guess what happens when diabetics get sick? High blood sugars. Guess what happens when you have high blood sugar? YOU GET PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSED.

Awwww don't worry, I Love You 2
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

All right, I'm going to start yelling about everything I hate.

I HATE MY PROLIFERATING LAUNDRY AND THE WAY OATMEAL DRIES TO THE BOWL AND YOU CAN'T FUCKING SCRAPE IT OFF. I HATE THAT MY FEET ARE ALWAYS SO DAMN FREEZING IN THIS RIDICULOUS COUNTRY. I HATE THAT MY KITTEN'S SHITS ARE ALWAYS SMELLY AND THE FEBREEZE ODOR ELIMINATOR WE BOUGHT MAKES ME ALLERGIC.

SHIT.

Edit: Oooh, Getcha. You don't wanna come into my hate thread.

Anger... Slowly... Subsiding....

Insulin kicking in... (After the 4th fucking shot today.)

Whew. Waffles pending.

9. Default

All right, I'm going to start yelling about everything I hate.

I HATE MY PROLIFERATING LAUNDRY AND THE WAY OATMEAL DRIES TO THE BOWL AND YOU CAN'T FUCKING SCRAPE IT OFF. I HATE THAT MY FEET ARE ALWAYS SO DAMN FREEZING IN THIS RIDICULOUS COUNTRY. I HATE THAT MY KITTEN'S SHITS ARE ALWAYS SMELLY AND THE FEBREEZE ODOR ELIMINATOR WE BOUGHT MAKES ME ALLERGIC.

SHIT.

Edit: Oooh, Getcha. You don't wanna come into my hate thread.
    Oh I hate Fucking milk rings in drinking glasses and when someone doesnt put the toothpastes cap on after they're done

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Oh I hate Fucking milk rings in drinking glasses and when someone doesnt put the toothpastes cap on after they're done
    Yeah, I bet fucking milk rings would hurt. They have those little spiky edges.