Thread: DDOS (?) on the GG server

1. Default DDOS (?) on the GG server

There were a string of racist mic abusing guys this evening (about 1am eastern or so, I'd guesstimate). Two or three of them got banned, but two stayed on the server shooting the shit. During speedcastle, they said, "Say goodbye to your server guys", and then we lost our connections to the GG server. Here are the steam id's of the guys that stayed behind:

# 1461 "Azeekiel" STEAM_0:1:15476329 04:21 70 14 active
    # 1417 "Butt Butcher" STEAM_0:1:15652012 15:12 106 15 active

(Pretty sure it was those two, not 100% on butt butcher.)

Anywho, server seems to be up now, but wanted to put the info up somewhere.

2. Default

It was Azeekial. And fail on Abandon since he was admin there and muted me twice for no reason. But yeah. Fail.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

And, the server died again after Azeekiel and a few of his buddies got on. At least, I assume they're his buddies, with the racist comments.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    It was Azeekial. And fail on Abandon since he was admin there and muted me twice for no reason. But yeah. Fail.
    I wasn't there but did you maybe spam HLS over and over... or Talk like a bigot towards Mexicans cause those are both reasons to be muted... just things Ive heard from you in the past (again though wasnt there maybe he didnt have a reason).

5. Default

I don't have HLS and I don't use my mic anymore, but nice try with the assumptions again. Considering you said you weren't there.

Everyone was mic spamming before they crashed the server twice, and abandon spammed the shit out of the mute command like he was drunk then left.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

I perma banned the one id on all of the servers. Security will be updated next weekend.

7. Thumbs up

nice

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>