Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to stop wallhackers - EASY

1. Smile How to stop wallhackers - EASY

in the servers autoexec file there should be somthing called: Sv_pure 0, set that to 2, then you can't use skins on the server witch means you can't use "wallhack-skins"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ^Deagle View Post
    in the servers autoexec file there should be somthing called: Sv_pure 0, set that to 2, then you can't use skins on the server witch means you can't use "wallhack-skins"
    uhhh, fuck you?

some of us skin because we like the skins. not to hack. and i'm sure zero knows about this option and has decided not to use it. besides, when did this suddenly become a problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Watching for hackers isn't hard, I have a skin on every one of my guns.

4. Default

Go to hell deagle, I have custom skins for everything.

5. Default

Theres a difference between skins and wallhacks. Wallhacks you know because they know where you are. Skins do not do anything to the walls.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PureLuck <3 View Post
    Theres a difference between skins and wallhacks. Wallhacks you know because they know where you are. Skins do not do anything to the walls.
    you can create a scin to make all guns have a 30 foot line on them, so you8 can see guys coming around corners way before normal. you can also create custom sounds thatas last for a long time, so enemies are constantly on the radar even as they walk.

these are just a few things someone told me who used them before I banned him, i;m sure there are more ways.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    you can create a scin to make all guns have a 30 foot line on them, so you8 can see guys coming around corners way before normal. you can also create custom sounds thatas last for a long time, so enemies are constantly on the radar even as they walk.

these are just a few things someone told me who used them before I banned him, i;m sure there are more ways.
    removing the texture used for smokes, changing the material textures for map construction (making props clear)...

of course, the vast majority of people who "skin" just do it for fun and just change their guns a bit.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

just trying to help. as i see lots of wallhackers every single day and no admins on also to make it easier for the admins

9. Default

just trying to help. as i see lots of wallhackers every single day and no admins on also to make it easier for the admins
    :facepalm:

you want to help the admins?

demo wallhackers. submi ban requests (with demos)

add admins on steam, call to them if something comes up

edit: and by "i see lots of wallhackers every single day" i assume you mean on pub, since there's almost always an admin on gg, and you're not allowed back in our zombie mod.

10. Default

i barely ever see hackers on ibis servers, and i rarely get asked to come ban someone at all. i really don't think there are hackers on ever day.